BBC World Seeks Attention
- JCDecaux offers mid-campaign ad changes. // Printing World;Nov2008, p47
The article rpeorts on the move of JCDecaux in using an increased flexibility and faster time to market for printed outdoor campaigns. According to the article, it was the company's strategy to take market share from newspaper advertising. It further reveals that the company has completely taken...
- Class, nationalism and news: The BBC's reporting of Hugo Chavez and the Bolivarian revolution. Salter, Lee; Weltman, Dave // International Journal of Media & Cultural Politics;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p253
This article analyses BBC News Online's reporting of the Bolivarian revolution in Venezuela, using a sample from a broader selection of 304 articles published on BBC News Online between 1998 and 2008. Against the BBC's stated commitment to professional values, we find that the BBC's...
- Russell Material. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;May2004, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p35
Interviews Russell Athletic president Matt Mirchin, about the company's role in the team sports market and its plans for future growth. Percentage of the company's market share in high school football; Implications of the heritage and size of the team business for their success; Effect of the...
- Blue-ribbon tips for newspapers from â€¦ Pabst? Mullman, Jeremy // Advertising Age;2/5/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the Newspaper Association of America's marketing conference in January 2007. The companies were advised to emulate the marketing campaign of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Liquid Intelligence, the agency that helped wake up long-dormant sales of Pabst Blue Ribbon through a variety...
- GM drives for loyalty with new image ads. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;5/13/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on General Motors Corp.'s launching of a new corporate image campaign. The campaign aims to boost consumer confidence and increase market share. This is the first corporate effort since the institution of the company's institution of brand management reorganization....
- Follow these 9 ad-campaign rules. // Marketing News;5/18/1982, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p12
The article presents nine rules given by Timothy L. Tassone, vice president-account supervisor, Ketchum Advertising for developing a successful advertising campaign. The marketing communication process involves developing a strategy for the market target, competitive environment and end-user...
- Oil giant squares off against Shell, Caltex. Militante, Giselle // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/20/2002, p3
Reports the budget allocation for the advertising campaign of oil company Petron in Manila, Philippines. Maintenance of market leadership; Enhancement of focus on different brands.
- Serta, Simmons owners pleased. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p1
The article informs on the market share gains of two bedding manufacturing companies including Serta and Simmons & Co. and mentions that Serta has unveiled its national advertising campaign in the third quarter of 2011 and Simmons is expected to unveil its advertising campaign in 2012.
- Wrangler launches new ad campaign. // DSN Retailing Today;8/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 16, pA6
Deals with the advertising campaign launched by Wrangler Incorporated. Value of its advertising campaign; Objective of the campaign; Market share growth of Wrangler; Components of its advertising campaign.