GSN's Cronin Gets Out of the Game
- Game over for GSN CEO. ADALIAM, JOSEF // Daily Variety;7/11/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 70, p5
The article reports on Rich Cronin's decision to step down as president and chief executive officer of GSN. Cronin plans to step down at the end of July 2007. GSN owners Sony Pictures TV and Liberty Media expect to make a hire by the end of the month. The article reports on rumors of...
- Mel's DINER. Grego, Melissa // Television Week;2/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p3
The article presents the author's experience in dining with Rich Cronin, president-Chief Executive Officer, GSN, at Chez Jay, Santa Monica, California. In his first five minutes, he had to get busy pushing the limits of the conversation. He started their dinner by busting an almost...
- Ex-Banker Picked to Lead GSN. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
The article reports on the appointment of David Goldhill, former president of the Universal Television Group as president and chief executive officer of GSN. He succeeds Rich Cronin as head of the network effective August 1, 2007. He will be responsible for all aspects of the network's business...
- Prexy Cronin plays a new game at GSN. Grego, Melissa; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;7/9/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the actions taken by Game Show Network president Richard Cronin following his assumption to the post. Goal of turning the network into a destination channel; List of the changes made; Consideration of changing the name of the network; Plans of developing original programs; Hope of...
- Fox Family Prepares For Life After Cronin. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;05/29/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the resignation of Rich Cronin as president and chief executive officer at Fox Family Channel. Reasons cited for his resignation; Speculation that Haim Saban may sell his stake in the channel to News Corp.; Career background.
- Cronin ankles Fox Family. Schnelder, Michael // Daily Variety;05/23/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 57, p19
Reports the resignation of chief executive officer Rich Cronin from Fox Family Channels in the United States.
- Game Show Lands Cronin. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p3
Profiles Rich Cronin as chief executive officer of Game Show Network (GSN). Career background of Cronin; Goal of the executive; Contribution to the network.
- Reinvention Of a Channel. Littlejohn, Janice Rhoshalle // Multichannel News;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 49, Special Section p2B
Reports on the reorganization of GSN under the leadership of president and CEO Rich Cronin. Views on game shows; Remarks from Bob Gessner, president of Massillon Cable TV; Ability of GSN to cross over into other media.
- Game Show net printing more 'Money'. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;5/21/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 32, p4
Cites the decision of the Game Show Network (GSN) to order 25 more episodes of 'National Lampoon's Funny Money' prior to its premier. Belief by GSN chief executive officer Rich Cronin of its appeal to a wide audience market.