A Day at the Beach
- Cargo. Sisinni, Lianna // MotorBoating;Jun2008, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p96
The article evaluates several boating accessories including Active sunglasses from Wiley X Eyewear, Top Gun Mark 1 LED Flashlight from AE Light, and Universal Leaning Post pedestal seat from Todd USA.
- THIEF REPELLANT. // Boating World;May2008, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p122
The article evaluates the Vetus Fuel Safe, a device that prevents a siphon hose being inserted into the deck filler and down into the boat's tank.
- GEARHEAD. Norris, Stephanie // Boating;Oct2007, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates several pieces of boating gears including West System's metering pumps, Slide Anchor's stainless-steel slide anchor and Contoure CMM1000 Coffee Maker.
- Tow More Weight. // Boating World;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p22
The article evaluates Reese's SC Weight Distribution with Built-in Friction Sway Control.
- A New Tiller Tool. // Practical Sailor;Apr2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p23
The article evaluates the Steer-iT, a device invented by Douglas Hicks, that keeps a tiller fixed in one position, yet allows it to be repositioned easily.
- Cruise Without Crews. Wood, Jason Y. // Yachting;
The article evaluates some yacht driving machines including Yacht Controller from the firm Yacht Controller and Hurley Dinghy Davit from the firm Hurley Marine.
- Electronic Eyes. Rafter, Grant // Power & Motoryacht;Aug2009, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates the electronic monitoring systems for boats.
- GEARHEAD. Norris, Stephanie // Boating;Nov2007, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p36
The article evaluates various boating equipment and supplies including the JBL MBB3 Black Box Stereo, Marine Water Heater Anode, and MasterTorque Hub System.
- Hot Off the Wire. K. E. // Boating;Jul2007, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates several products for boaters, such as the Garmin GPS20SM/GPS10X mobile for Blackberry, Oceanled 1010, 1520 and 2010 bronze thru hull underwater lights and Syrens EC-Lite onboard WIFI system.