A New Angle
- K2--Very Likely Destined For Its Takeout. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the plan of asset collector Jarden Inc. to acquire sporting goods maker K2 Inc. The value of the acquisition deal is mentioned as well as the share price offered by Jarden Inc. for K2. If the deal is approved, Jarden will get a large stable of baseball equipment assets....
- ABU GARCIA REVO MGXTREME BAITCASTER. M. M. // Field & Stream;Feb/Mar2017, Vol. 121 Issue 8, p93
The article evaluates the RevoMGXtreme baitcaster from Abu Garcia.
- Jarden buying Diamond assets. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p3
Reports that Rye, New York-based Jarden Corp. has won a bid over a former board member to buy the assets of bankrupt Cloquet, Minnesota-based Diamond Brands Operating Corp., makers of retail plastic cutlery in North America. Agreement by Jarden to purchase Diamond's three plants; Comments of...
- Abu Garcia | Cardinal 600 Series Spinning Reels. Merwin, John // Field & Stream;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 108 Issue 8, p4S
A one-piece aluminum frame makes Abu Garcia's Cardinal 600 fishing reels light-weight but extra rigid for added strength and stability. Factor in the large-diameter spools that provide increased casting efficiency and the oversize washers that add more power and smoothness to the drag.
- Sports Equipment M&A Flexes, but Weakly. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p1
Provides information on the merger and acquisition deals in the sports equipment industry in the U.S. as of November 2002.
- Jarden buying cutlery maker. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;5/5/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p3
Jarden Corp. has purchased injection molder OWD Inc. to join together the two largest domestic producers of plastic cutlery for retail stores. Jarden, a large producer of consumable home products, already owns the Forster cutlery brand, part of Jarden's November 2002 purchase of Diamond Brands...
- Mr. Coffee Maker Acquires PE-backed Yankee Candle. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/9/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p8
The article discusses the acquisition of The Yankee Candle Co. by the manufacturer of Mr. Coffee machines Jarden Corp. for 1.75 billion dollars.
- If it Can Generate Cash, it Fits Jarden's Model. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p20
Features Jarden Corp., an acquisitive company focused on consumer goods located in Rye, New York. Acquisitions made by Jarden; Consumer goods marketed by Jarden; Sales and earnings for the year end of December 31, 2003; Acquisition program approach of the company.
- Newell Rubbermaid, Jarden merger will form Newell Brands. // Chain Drug Review;1/4/2016, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p59
The article reports on the merger of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. and Jarden Corp. to form the consumer goods company Newell Brands to be headed by Michael Polk.