- The essentials. Crossingham, John // Tennis in Action;2002, p8
This article provides information on several equipment and supplies needed in playing tennis. It is important to dress comfortably when playing tennis. Loose and comfortable clothing allows a player to move freely. It is equally important to choose shoes that grip the feet and have strong heel...
- SPRING GEAR GUIDE. // Tennis;Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p54
The article introduces a series of articles on some of the best tennis gear for the spring season. They include racquets from Dunlop and Prince and shoes from Adidas and Fila.
- Chapter 6: Upgrading Your Equipment. Williams, Scott; Petersen, Randy // Serious Tennis;2000, p104
Chapter 6 of the book "Serious Tennis" is presented. It highlights the selection of the right racquet, string and string tension. It also provides guidelines for ensuring that a footwear is appropriate for the game and the player. It offers information on an orthotic device and whether a player...
- Game, Set, Shop. Dreher, Beth // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p74
Presents tennis equipment and supplies. Pro Penn Stars Tennis Balls; Reebok Upset DMX athletic shoes; Wilson Hammer Tour racket.
- Trick Out Your Stick. Martin, James // Tennis;May2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p78
The article offers tips for customizing a tennis racquet. To increase the size of grip, a player can slap on a replacement grip that is thicker than his or her current one or have a racquet technician put a heat-shrink sleeve over the handle. The easiest racquet modification one can make is...
- YOUTH MARKET. // Tennis;May2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p66
The article features a selection of tennis supplies for youth. They include the Nike Court Time shirt, Wilson EZ Tennis Net and the Prince 0Â³ Hybrid 26 racquet. It offers information on advantages, price and availability.
- No More Kids' Stuff. Gray, Bill // Tennis;Mar2010, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p54
The article discusses the features of junior racquets for playing tennis.
- Going With Your Gut. Levey, Jon // Tennis;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p74
This article focuses on selecting the right strength and material for tennis racquet strings.
- Abracadabra! Dusek, David // Tennis;Dec99/Jan2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p78
Evaluates several tennis racquets.