KEEN LAUNCHES MERINO SOCKS
- Saving Soles. // Popular Mechanics;Sep2006, Vol. 183 Issue 9, p30
The article presents information on PreciseFit shoes from Timberland Co. The insoles can be removed and the removable inserts can be used in left foot or to fit in thick winter socks.
- Feats of Warmth. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p27
The article focuses on the new designs of winter sports socks in the U.S. for 2006. Hosiery designers are doing a good job of wiping out a whole litany of common cold weather complaints that often interrupt fun outdoor activities. Often, wool is combined with synthetic wicking yarns to yield...
- BEST NEW COLD-WEATHER FOOTWEAR. Cohen, Sharon; Doheny, Kathleen; Shea, Sarah Bowen // Shape;Nov2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p108
Presents details of several cold-weather and waterproof footwear launched by various footwear companies in the U.S.
- New Leaf. // FN: Footwear News;5/26/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p76
Photographs of several outdoor boots from various companies including Sorel Corp., Keen Inc., and Ahnu Inc. are presented.
- Editor's pick. Willis, Monica Michael // Country Living;Sep2005, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p176
Evaluates Justin Boots' leather-and-suede Caliente cowgirl boots.
- ready, steady, go! // Diva;Apr2006, Issue 119, p50
The article features several shoes for comfort and style in the footwear industry in Great Britain. The product include a retro-modern look in a super-flash shade Etnies manufactured by Juda company, a skater-style Star Player from Converse Inc., The Shox Riva was designed by Nike Inc. and...
- Keen DNA. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Dec2010, p6
The article evaluates the hiking boot from KEEN Inc.
- Traveler's Gear Box: KEEN'S Marshall Mid WP. Repanshek, Kurt // National Parks Traveler;2/14/2014, p1
The article evaluates the hiking boots Marshall Mid WP from Keen.
- Keen Alamosa Mid. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p57
The article evaluates Alamosa Mid, a hiking shoe from Keen Inc.