Zoot Launches Triathlon-Specific Footwear Line
- K2 SPORTS SNAPS UP ZOOT SPORTS. // SGB;Feb2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of triathlon apparel and wetsuit specialist Zoot Sports by K2 Sports in Seattle, Washington. Brian Enge, chief executive officer (CEO) of Zoot, states that they explore for partnership with other companies to support the company's growth. On the other hand,...
- FINDING THE PERFECT FIT. Small, Simon D. // Tennis Life;Aug2009, p28
The article offers tips on choosing the right tennis shoes and equipment. The article stresses the importance of knowing the proper fit. It also discusses the four key parts of a shoe that an athlete should be aware of, which are the upper, insole, midsole and outsole. It also adds that comfort...
- Hot Shoes, Cool Price. Rhoden, William C. // New York Times Upfront;10/9/2006, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p29
The article introduces Stephon Marbury's Starbury One shoes from Steve & Barry's University footwear.
- The Long and Short of It. Jhung, Lisa // Runner's World;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p97
The article reviews several types of running shorts that are designed for style and running stride including the brands Nike, Under Armour, Zoot Sports and New Balance.
- Athletic Launches. // FN: Footwear News;2/2/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p47
The article offers information on several running shoes including the Del Mar neutral trainer, the Carlsbad neutral trainer, and the Solana lightweight trainer from Zoot Sports.
- SPORTY SHOES FOR ACTIVE GIRLS. Shea, Sarah Bowen // Shape;May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p156
The article evaluates several sport shoes including Zoot Sports Ultra Race from Zoot Sports, Mion Fast Canyon II from Mion Footwear, and Merrell Siren Nitro from Merrell.
- On the Go. Leand, Judy // SGB;Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p21
The article provides an overview of the technical attributes of New Balance's performance running, trail running, and walking footwear markets. In 2007 New Balance performance running footwear will focus on comfort-based technologies. Midsole-based foam technology will become more prevalent in...
- Road Running. // SGB;Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p22
The article presents several examples of road running sneakers. The GEL-Treadmill running shoe from Asics is specifically designed for indoor running. Mizuno offers sneakers with full-length midsole ventilation systems. The women's Complete Magnetist by Puma is the most supportive shoe in Puma's...
- FIT LAB: athletic shoes. Smith, Elinor // Real Simple;Aug2011, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p81
The article focuses on athletic shoes for specific types of feet to avoid problems when exercising. It states that an individual could avoid injuries such as plantar fasciitis by using shoes that were designed to balance the impact of the feet. It mentions the type of shoes for specific type of...