Ex-Vans CE0 Gary Schoenfeld Joins Global Brands
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 129, p2
This article announces the appointment and promotion of executives in the fashion industry including Gary H. Schoenfeld at Global Brands Group and Gregg Ribatt at Stuart Weitzman.
- Global Brands snaps up former Budvar boss. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;3/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the appointment of John Harley, former chief executive of Budweiser Budvar in Great Britain, as the beer brands director at vodka specialist Global Brands Group. Harley will be responsible of introducing the products to the Great Britain market. To date, Global Brand...
- Global Brands appoints Lazarus as Frye CEO. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);5/10/2015, p2
A reprint of the article "Global Brands appoints Lazarus as Frye CEO" by Michelle Russell, which appeared in the online resource' May 7, 2015 issue, is presented.
- The Beautiful Game. Conway, Tom // License! Europe;Jun/Jul2005, p48
Reports on developments in the licensing of football events and teams in England. Deals that have changed football brand licensing; Warner Bros. Consumer Products' handling of product licensing for AC Milan; Appointment of Global Brands Group to create football retail concepts worldwide; Reasons...
- Brand Extension: A new chapter? // License! Europe;Apr/May2005, p28
The article talks about the global licensing of various companies in Great Britain. Johnnie Walker has announced it was launching a branded clothing for men. Beckitt Benckiser has appointed Diane McGrath as head of global licensing with a brief to create strategic licensing partnerships. Global...
- BBC Worldwide: The March of Global Brands. Phillips, Sam // License! Global;Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p58
The article offers information on the business condition of Global Brands as of September 2010. With the intention of creating a brand management business focusing on international expansion, the company was established in 2008 by Neil Ross Russell. The retail strategy of Russell is said to be...
- Global Brands Kicks Off Fifa Fashion. // License! Global;May2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the international introduction of the first range of FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de Football Association (Fifa)-branded fashion and accessories by Global Brands Group in 2009. The launch coincides with Fifa store openings prior to the 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa....
- Pacsun Names Schoenfeld To Top Post. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/18/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 126, p14
The article announces that Gary H. Schoenfeld was appointed president and chief executive officer of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc.
- The WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS. Jenkins, Bob // License! Global;Jul2007, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p96
The article focuses on the approach used by international sports brands to achieve longevity. Ross Walker, director of international consumer products of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), admits that the brand is a combination of sports and entertainment. Global Brands Group collaborates with...