SGMA Takes First Step With Vegas Show
- The Argument for Another Look. Hartford, James // SGB;Jul2007, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association Spring Market, held in Las Vegas, Nevada in June 2007. The event, which featured floor exhibits and presentations, followed a different format than in previous years, and was a central meeting point for those in the sporting...
- The SGMA Spring Market Aims to Reconnect the Industry. Kerrigan, Andy // SGB;Dec2006, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p12
The article discusses the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association's (SGMA) Spring Market, which will take place June 11-13, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This will be the first year for the new trade show that replaced the Super Show, which was closed due to falling attendance. SGMA Spring Market...
- SGMA's New Format Rejuvenates Show. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;6/18/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p14
The article discusses the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association's trade show, SGMA Spring Market, which took place in Las Vegas, Nevada, from June 11-13 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. The article reports that some of the footwear and apparel vendors at the trade show included Under...
- Shoes set product pace. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p38
States that a slew of new shoes and other products were shown at the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association Super Show in Atlanta, earlier this month. Keds is adding a line of men's shoes and updating its Classic sport shoes; Puma; Head Sports;Converse; New products in food, personal care and...
- The Super Show. // American Fitness;Jan1992, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p12
Announces The Super Show is coming to Atlanta, Georgia, February 1-4, 1992. World's largest fitness industry trade show; Sponsored by Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association; 800 phone number for more information.
- At the Super Show: Women's impact big, but lots more to do. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/20/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the 1997 Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association Super Show held at the Georgia World Congress Center. Attendance; Growth of women's apparel business; Marketing deal of Nike with the Women's National Basketball Association; Features of display booth of manufacturers; Sales expectations.
- The buzz from the Super Show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/20/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 34, p11
Highlights key observations at the Sporting Goods Manufacturers Association (SGMA) Super Show 1997. Includes major broadcasters of the Women's National Basketball Association; Marketing mood advertisement of Crunch apparel; Attendance at Fila's fashion show.
- Conference Connection. Gaio, Michael // Athletic Business;Aug2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on the 32nd Annual Athletic Business Conference (ABC) and Expo to be held in San Diego, California on November 21-23, 2013.
- The Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on the Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 14-16, 2015.