Nike and Foot Locker To Launch Basketball Stores
- FOOT LOCKER'S HOOPS HAVEN HOUSED IN HARLEM. Moroz, Yelena // Retailing Today;1/7/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p4
The article features the 125th Street House of Hoops retail store by Foot Locker Inc. in Harlem, New York. The store is described to be like a museum dedicated to basketball. It sales exclusive sneakers, specifically designed by Nike, that are worn by NBA players on the court. Detailed...
- FOOT CHAIR. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/20/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 106, p2
Reports on Foot Locker Inc. president and chief executive Matthew Serra's promotion as chairman of the retail firm.
- RANDOM NOTES:. // Chain Store Age;Jan2008, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p106
This section offers news briefs related to retail trade in the U.S. Nike and Foot Locker have formed a partnership to open a destination store called House of Hoops by Foot Locker for basketball fans. TopShop has inked a deal for its first U.S. location, a three-level flagship in Manhattan's...
- Hoosiers finally score a House of Hoops. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p5A
The article focuses on the basketball-oriented store named House of Hoops, which will be put up by Foot Locker Inc. at Greenwood Park Mall in Greenwood, Indiana. It states that the store will feature Nike shoes and basketball apparel items. According to chief executive officer (CEO) Kenneth C....
- Nike's Parker Nets $6.2M. Poggi, Jeanine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/14/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 33, p15
The article focuses on the compensation packages received by Nike executives Mark Parker and Charles Denson in fiscal 2007. According to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Parker, chief executive officer and president, and Denson, president of the Nike brand, earned pay packages...
- Nike, Foot Locker Get Back-To-School Athleisure Jolt. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;8/31/2015, p00
The article reports on the strong traffic levels and conversions to sales posted by American sportswear companies Nike Inc. and Foot Locker Inc. in August 2015, according to Ken Perkins, president of analytics firm Retail Metrics Inc.
- Foot Locker rolls out new-look stores. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);10/23/2013, p5
The article offers a review for Foot Locker retail stores across Europe.
- Heart and sole. Brown, Marsha // Fort Worth Business Press;3/12/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses the plans of Champs Sports and Lady Foot Locker to open stores at the Ridgmar Mall in Fort Worth, Texas. The two athletic shoe and apparel retailers are both owned by Foot Locker Inc. Champ Sports and Lady Foot Locker each operates about 600 stores. Champ Sports' target...
- Will Foot Locker Jump Higher For Genesco? Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/30/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p1
The article focuses on the unsolicited offer issued by Foot Locker Inc. for the shares of Genesco Inc. Foot Locker released its offer for Genesco in a letter written by chief executive officer Matthew Serra on April 4, 2007. However, Genesco rejected Foot Locker's offer, which, in turn,...