- US: Diageo raises curtain on Oprhan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Company. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);2/11/2014, p6
The article reports that multinational alcoholic beverage company Diageo launched a unit in the U.S. which will release the company's line of high-end Bourbons.
- ROYAL FISH TRAIL. // Beverage Industry;Apr2003, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p40
Reports that Stamford, Connecticut-based alcoholic beverage company Diageo North America, subsidiary of Diageo PLC has sent its Team Crown Royal to the 2003 Citgo Bassmasters Tour opener in January on Harris Chain of Lakes, near Leesburg, Florida. Other adventure sport in which the team has...
- Timeline: DIAGEO. // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2002, p21
Presents developments related to Great Britain-based alcoholic drinks company Diageo PLC for the period 1759-2002. Merger of Grand Met and Guinness to form Diageo in 1997; Purchase of Canadian wine and spirits company Seagram by Diageo and Pernod-Ricard in 2000.
- DIAGEO. // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2002, p42
Reports on performance of the alcoholic drinks company Diageo PLC for the period 1997-2002. Formation of the company in 1997; Wine brands on which the company focuses; Revenue generated by the company in 2001 and 2002; Citation of advertising agencies of the company.
- UK: Diageo opens doors on expanded brand archive. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);6/14/2014, p9
The article reports that alcoholic beverage company Diageo has reopened its brand archive facility in Scotland following the completion of its expansion program at the site.
- Diageo to shake up senior roles in focus on drinks. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);7/27/2000, p1
Reports on Diageo's creation of a number of senior roles encompassing both the Guinness beer and UDV spirits operations as it moves to focus purely on drinks brands. Appointees.
- The Liquid LEADER. Cioletti, Jeff // Beverage World;3/15/2005, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p20
Highlights the success of Diageo North America in the alcoholic beverage industry. Annual net sales of the company; Diversity of its product portfolio; Role of innovation in the company's business strategy; Importance of discipline to the company's marketing policy. INSETS: Sign UP!;Benevolent...
- Diageo: losing its edge. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p31
Reports on the decision of Diageo to withdraw its ready-to-drink cocktail, Gordon''s Edge, from the British market. Target consumers for the cocktail drink; Significance of the product withdrawal; Comparison of Gordon's Edge with other similar products in the market; Factors attributed by Diageo...
- Diageo Recognizes Excellence, Offers Luxury Drinks Seminar. // Cheers;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p12
The article presents updates on the alcoholic beverage industry in the U.S. Diageo North America presented Golden Bar Awards to high-performing spirits, wine and beer distributors in New York City. Mixology workshops were conducted by Reserve Brands Group, the luxury drinks division of Diageo,...