- Nursing Smarts. // Parenting;Oct2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p72
Presents comments from mothers on how to ease the challenges of breastfeeding while working.
- The working mom's breastfeeding kit. Vercelletto, Christina // Baby Talk;Mar2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p70
Suggests tips on breast feeding for working mothers. Investment in breast pumps; Information on nipple creams; Purpose of breast pads.
- The working mother's guide to breastfeeding. Neifert, Marriane // Parenting;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p158
Presents guidelines to breastfeeding for working mothers. Benefits of breastfeeding; Use of breast pumps; Selection of appropriate place at work for breast pumping; Handling of expressed milk. INSETS: Starting the bottle, by M.N.;When you don't want to pump, by M.N..
- pumping at work. Sullivan, Dana // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p92
Presents tips for breast pumping at the workplace in the U.S. Benefits of breastfeeding to babies; States that guarantee women time and place to pump; Problems faced by breastfeeding mothers about returning to work.
- the milk run. Day, Jill // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2002, p54
Discusses ways to combine work and breastfeeding babies. Requirements in making arrangements on combining work and breastfeeding; Workable options that can be considered; Information on the Australian Breastfeeding Association.
- Breast pumping at work. Dominus, Susan // Glamour;Aug94, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p112
Reports on the problems encountered by American women in trying to breastpump at work. Employers' attitudes toward breastpumping at work; Unavailability of private areas to do breastpumping in the workplace; Reasons why women put up with the daily inconveniences and stress of breastpumping at...
- Impact of Work on Pattern of Breast Feeding. Alotaibi, Modhi Fahad // Middle East Journal of Family Medicine;Oct2012, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p33
Objectives: To explore the pattern of breastfeeding in working and non-working mothers and the factors specifically related to work and breastfeeding. Methodology: A cross-sectional survey was carried out at well baby clinic and employee health clinic in King Abdulaziz Medical City and well baby...
- Attitude of Working Mothers to Exclusive Breastfeeding in Calabar Municipality, Cross River State, Nigeria. Ekanem, I. A.; Ekanem, A. P.; Asuquo, A.; Eyo, V. O. // Journal of Food Research;May2012, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p71
Attitude of working mothers on breastfeeding was studied between December, 2011 and February, 2012 in Calabar Municipality, Cross River State, Nigeria. One hundred willing mothers were interviewed using self-administered questionnaires, for literate mothers and oral administration of...
- Choice would be a fine thing. Armstrong, Sue // New Scientist;10/7/95, Vol. 148 Issue 1998, p44
Examines the impact of the disappearing practice of breast feeding among the women of Swaziland. Need for women to work to augment the family's income; Disappearance of the role of older generation in the women's attitude towards child care; Role of urban women as trendsetter; Role of hospitals...