Limit transparency of talent programmes
- ABN AMRO buys into employee knowledge network. // Knowledge Management;Oct2002, p5
Reports on the use of the software systems, AskMe Enterprise to aid employees of the Great Britain-based firm, ABN AMRO Co. in knowledge management tasks. Employee knowledge network system; Specifications; Applications.
- INVESTMENT UPDATE. Daley, James // Money Marketing;3/21/2002, p2
Presents an update on investments as of March 21, 2002. Launch of ABN Amro's Isa cafe; Discount offered by Franklin Templeton Investments on Isa investments; Details on the recovery growth plan 2 product offered by NDF.
- ABN Amro adrift as fund duo jump ship. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;5/30/2002, p11
Looks at the problem facing ABN Amro following the decision of George Luckraft and Nigel Thomas, its resigned star fund managers to move to Framlington with immediate effect. Implication of the problem for the firm's presence in Great Britain's retail market; Value of assets managed by Luckraft...
- Â£2bn merger for Artemis and ABN Amro. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;6/13/2002, p1
Reports on a merger between financial firms ABN Amro and Artemis Investment Management as of June 2002. Terms of the deal; Management changes resulting from the merger; Benefits from the transaction.
- HOW PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CAN IMPROVE THE APPRAISER'S PERFORMANCE. Tagliaferri, Louis E. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1978, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
Explains how the use of a work behavior-type performance-appraisal system can improve the effectiveness of managers who conduct performance appraisals. Alternative appraisal methods; Management practices variables; Increase in communication time during the performance interview on matters of...
- PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL: WHY BOTHER? Lefton, R.E.; Buzzotta, V.R. // Training & Development Journal;Aug78, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p49
Discusses factors to be considered in performance appraisal. Importance of performance appraisal to motivated employees; Costs associated with performance appraisal; Human resources planning.
- Analyzing Performance Problems. Nadler, Leonard // Training & Development Journal;Aug67, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
Describes a three-step approach to analyzing employee performance problems. Description of the behavior; Reasons for the behavior; Factors influencing the behavior of the employee.
- Giving employees meaningful, motivating feedback. Smith, Shawn // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/14/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p4
Focuses on the techniques for employee appraisal preparation and delivery in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Evaluation of the job functions; Concentration on employee performance; Expression of concerns and clarification.
- The rating game. Mckimmie, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on some of the issues that need to be addressed when conducting annual performance appraisals. Employee feedback needed; Timing for salary discussions; Legal issues.