Tracking Assets Makes Business Sense
- RFID BADGES A TOUCHDOWN FOR FANS. J. H. // Event Marketer Magazine;Feb/Mar2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p48
The article reports on the use of an online registration system for fans attending pre-game Super Bowl Boulevard festivities including RFID codes, badge activation and access and social media sharing.
- Identity technology, privacy, no cash, no carry. Murtagh, Joe // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/19/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
The author reflects on the significance of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to businesses and other organizations in the U.S. He cites that RFID technology would help in obtaining a systematic operation of certain organization such as in department store and in super bowl....
- THINKBREATHELIVE TEAMS WITH BEYONCÃ‰ FOR SUPER BOWL. // Digital Video;Mar2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that ThinkBreatheLive (TBL) has developed visuals for the performance of singer, BeyoncÃ© at the Super Bowl XLVII which according to Andy Jennison, TBL's creative director, BeyoncÃ© wanted to create an interactive graphic with video content and choreography.
- RFID in Libraries. Smith, Canadace // Booklist;11/15/2004, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p604
Reviews the video recording 'RFID in Libraries.'
- FAN FAVORITES. Kaufman, Debra // Computer Graphics World;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p20
This article describes the advertisements aired during commercial breaks for Super Bowl XLII. AdBowl listed the top four audience favorites: Anheuser-Busch's "Team," Bridgestone's "Scream," Coca-Cola's "It's Mine," and FedEx's "Carrier Pigeon." Computer graphics have been used to produce the...
- VIDEO MAKES THE SUPER BOWL. Turner, Bob // Video Systems;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p48
Focuses on the role of video technology in the victory of the New England Patriots football team in the 2005 Super Bowl in the U.S. Features of the Team Sports Football, a digital editing and video analysis system used by the Patriots from Pinnacle Systems; Benefits of the SportsEdit system;...
- Super Spots. Moltenbrey, Karen // Computer Graphics World;Apr2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on commercials for Super Bowl game, entertained with subtle digital effects. Humor and effects aren't the only major ingredients of a successful Super Bowl commercial, at least according to FedEx/Kinko's humorous "Top 10" spot, which appropriately summed up Super Bowl...
- COMMERCIAL SUCCESS. MONTENBREY, KAREN // Computer Graphics World;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p21
The article presents how several commercial spots during the Super Bowl 45 that relied heavily on digital magic were created. It cites the all computer graphics (CG) Coke "Seige" produced by Nexus which contained computer graphic images from furry creatures and fleshy beings to metal armor and...
- Chains boost use of crowd-sourced ads. BRANDAU, MARK // Nation's Restaurant News;3/11/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that a single-day sales record with a commercial compiled from dozens of user-generated video clips for Super Bowl has been achieved by Pizza Hut on February 3, 2013. It is mentioned that customers were asked to submit videos of themselves mimicking a quarterback's pre-snap...