Talk Isn't Always Cheap
- SIA Announces Agenda for Securing New Ground 2015. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p22
The article offers information on the Security New Ground (SNG) conference of the Security Industry Association (SIA) to be held in New York City from October 28-29, 2015.
- Summit Sets Guidelines. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec99, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p28
Reports on the summit held between the Security Industry Association and the International Association of Chiefs of Police on the administration of guidelines for the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) in the public sector. Provision of guidance to law enforcers' use of CCTV; Security...
- CCTV Summit: Accord on Public Use of CCTV. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p38
Reports on the October 1999 agreement reached by the Security Industry Association (SIA), the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IASP) and the National Sheriffs Association (NSA) on the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) in the public arena. Ethical and responsible use of...
- High industry confidence reported. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p203
Reports the business condition of the manufacturing members of Security Industry Association as of August 1999 in the United States. Highlights on projected product sales, orders and product production; Installation of security systems as the most frequently cited action city dwellers to...
- Business Security Execs At Heart of Unique February Forum. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p26
Focuses on the Alliance 2000 security systems industry forum on Amelia Island, Florida. Security Industry Association as sponsor; Manufacturers' statement of their commitment to corporate and commercial security customers; Influence of corporate buyers as the overall theme of the forum; Contact...
- Setting the Standard for Quality. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep99, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p63
Examines industry standards that impact the performance of all security systems dealers in the United States. Security Industry Association's sponsorship of a Standards Program; Requirements for product development; Improved profitability; Need for dealers to get involved in the formation of...
- Trade Group Creates Homeland Security Advisory Council. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p19
Focuses on the formation of Homeland Security Advisory Council of the Security Industry Association in Alexandria, Virginia. Membership requirement; Assistance of member companies in dealing customers in the homeland security area; Development of issue papers covering topics of homeland security.
- An Educational Hub. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p42
The article announces that the ISC West's education program has been renamed SIA Education @ ISC to reflect the Security Industry Association's (SIA) involvement in growing and evolving education dedicated to security technology.
- SIA Honors Night Celebrated Partnerships Across the Industry. Dollarhide, Maya // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2015, p22
The article reports on the Security Industry Association (SIA) Honors Night which recognizes the significant contribution of the industry to the society in the U.S. on November 19, 2014.