- FLASHBACK. // SHOOT;07/21/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p4
Cites developments relating to television advertising in the United States on July 21, 1995 and July 20, 1990. Inclusion of writer and director Quentin Tarantino's partnership with Lawrence Bender and Michael Bodnarchek to launch A Band Apart Commercials; Nick D'Antona's resignation from...
- FLASHBACK. // SHOOT;08/04/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p4
Presents excerpts of articles from past issues of `Shoot' magazine, about noteworthy events in the television advertising and post-production industry. Inclusion of the scheduled release of `Toy Story,' the first fully computer animated film, produced by Pixar Animation Studios; Departure of...
- Flashback. // SHOOT;07/18/97, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p4
Presents events related to the history of television commercial production. Includes Jane McCann's resignation as executive producer of television commercial production company Propaganda Films on July 17, 1992.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;07/24/98, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p4
Recalls events in TV commercial production history reported in `SHOOT' in July 23, 1993 and July 22, 1988. Includes McDonald's debut of its first infomercial `The Mac Report'; Strike by the Writers Guild of America.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;10/2/98, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p4
Presents events related to the history of television commercial production. Includes Santa Monica, California-based Pilot Pictures' plan to stop its business operations as of October 1, 1993.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;02/07/97, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
Presents events related to the history of television commercial production industry. Includes Los Angeles, California-based film editor Dan Swietlik's plan to work as a television advertising director as of February 7, 1992.
- 12 MINUTES, 10 IDEAS THAT TRIED TO CHANGE TV AD TIME FOREVER. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Advertising Age;4/18/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p12
The article examines television advertising presented in the 1990s and 2000s which altered the format of the traditional television commercial. Among the innovations considered are a five-second commercial for Internet industry firm AOL, television advertising for the chain store Home Depot...
- KEN RUSSELL: MUSICAL MYTHMAKER. ANDERSEN, LESLIE; ADAMS, MICHAEL // Notes;Sep2009, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p143
A review is presented of the DVD boxed set "Ken Russell at the BBC," a collection of television programs produced and directed by Russell.
- Flashback. // SHOOT;02/09/96, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p4
Presents events related to the history of television commercial production. Includes the Association of Independent Commercial Producers' plan to launch an awards show in June 1992.