- Journal of Sustainability Education Call For Papers. Frolich, Larry // Journal of Sustainability Education;Oct2011, p1
A call for papers on sustainability education is presented.
- Show us your Green. // Concrete Producer;Feb2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p56
A call for papers on sustainable building projects is presented.
- Cash for sustainability. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p18
A call for papers by industrial engineering students on sustainable development for the Odebrecht Award for Sustainable Development is presented.
- Sustainable development. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2006, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the call for professional accountants in business (PAIB) to take a more active role in sustainable development in Ireland. The PAIB Committee of the International Federation of Accountants has published two new information papers in order to help PAIB better understand how...
- Special issue on: the societal relevance of management accounting. // Accounting & Business Research (Wolters Kluwer UK);Mar2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p95
A call for papers from "Accounting and Business Research" is presented.
- Special Issue on "Rethinking Undergraduate Business Education: In the Classroom and Beyond". Perry Wooten, Lynn; Oguntebi Olabisi, Joy // Decision Line;Jan2014, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p21
A call for papers on undergraduate business education is presented.
- Doing Nothing is Not an Option. SHEFFIELD, THOMAS // Tennessee Tribune;10/1/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p9A
The article discusses doing sustainable business and saving paper and electricity consumption.
- Future Sustainable Innovations - a Competitive Advantage or a Must? Meristö, Tarja; Laitinen, Jukka; Ahola, Antti // Proceedings of ISPIM Conferences;2014, Issue 25, p1
The aim of our paper is to figure out the key actors in the field of sustainable business and to build up their ecosystem in the form of cluster in Western Uusimaa region. The motivation for the project is that Western Uusimaa region and its business structure is in transition: many of the...
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Creating Shared Value: Case of Latvia. Lapiņa, Inga; Borkus, Indra; Stariņeca, Olga // World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology;2012, Issue 68, p1886
Creating shared value (CSV) is a newly introduced concept whose essence and expressions, relationship to Corporate social responsibility (CSR) and implications for the business and society is now at the core of management and social responsibility debates of the scientific world. The aim of the...
- Beyond Compliance: The Sustainability Challenge. Nash, James L. // Occupational Hazards;Jun2000, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p38
Discusses the various aspects of complying with environmental health and safety regulations. Emergence of a business strategy called `sustainability'; Sustainability strategy challenging the compliance-based approach; Appeal of sustainability; Redesigning production; Measuring sustainability.