The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view
- INNOVATIVE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE DETERMINATION MODEL. Braslina, Liga; Viksne, Kaspars; Cumakovs, Andrejs; Batraga, Anda // Economic Science for Rural Development Conference Proceedings;2014, Issue 35, p34
Nowadays, in the times of globalisation, competitive business environment, market saturation, and the increased consumer power, the client becomes increasingly more definitive in manufacturer's and client's interrelations. Therefore, an efficient satisfaction of client needs becomes increasingly...
- COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES IN THE GLOBALISATION'S CONTEXT. Platis, Magdalena; Baban, Eleonora Gabriela // International Conference on Economics & Administration Proceedin;Nov2010, p515
In the context of globalization, the modern market economy leads companies to cope with the dynamic and frequent changes of the business medium. Frequent changes of internal and external medium of the organization influenced the economic activity, redirecting them toward effective strategic...
- Sanal TakÄ±mlar: Kritik BaÅŸarÄ± FaktÃ¶rleri Ãœzerine Derinlemesine Bir BakÄ±ÅŸ ve Bir DeÄŸerlendirme. Yeşil, Salih // Journal of Graduate School of Social Sciences;Jun2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p63
With the effect of the globalization and technological advances, the point that teams have come is 'virtual teams'. While the virtual teams bring many problems to the business agenda due to their characteristics and structure, they also have the potential for competitive advantages and many...
- A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF ALTERNATIVE MARKETING STRATEGY AND MARKETING OUTCOMES. Khankaew, Chularat; Ussahawanitichakit, Phaprukbaramee; Raksong, Saranya // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Fall2015, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
Marketing strategy is a guideline or procedure to manage marketing activity that leads to success, enhances business performance, sustains competitive advantage and maintains the business in long-term. Currently, marketing strategy continuously has been changed by technology, globalization and...
- GCI makes the global connection. Newman, Karen A. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the efforts of various cosmetic companies to venture in the global market. Expansion on the product lines of the firms; Increase on the level of competitive advantage; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- Closing a Sale. Black, Joanne // Sales & Service Excellence;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses various marketing and selling strategies with emphasis on effective business communication.
- A Repeating Pattern. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;6/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p22
In this article the author discusses the strategy of retailers in maintaining strong marketing liaisons with the licensor to drive consumer sales into the onsite stores or internet sites.
- Is your marketing strategy competitive? Ross, Allan J. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p18
The article presents the author's views regarding the competitiveness of marketing strategy during hard economic conditions.
- Opportunity. Ziglar, Zig // Sales & Service Excellence;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p8
The article highlights the importance of grabbing business opportunities by the way of effective marketing strategies.