KNOLOGY PULLBACK PROMPTS UPGRADE
- Tale of two cablers. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/26/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the ratings given by Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. analyst Spencer Wang to Time Warner Cable Inc. and analyst of Miller Tabak & Co. David Joyce to Knology Inc. in the U.S. Wang has increased the rating of Time Warner from peer perform to outperform with a $45 price tag....
- Cable ready. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/15/2008, Vol. 403 Issue 21, p69
The article presents information on the market standing of Time Warner Cable Inc.(TWC), the second-largest cable industry player. Several analysts see value in shares of TWC, even though some suggest the company could be hurt by a possible U.S. recession. Miller Tabak & Co. analyst David Joyce...
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;4/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p36
The article presents the prediction of analyst David Joyce at Miller Tabak + Co. LLC that cable upfront for 2011 will be up 11.5% which amounts to nine billion U.S. dollars.
- MEDIACOM GETS BACK ON TRACK. // Multichannel News;5/28/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p47
The article reports that Miller Tabak analyst David Joyce raised his rating on Mediacom Communications to buy from hold, thus increasing his 12-month price target to $10,50 from $8.50. Joyce estimates that second-quarter revenue should grow 6.6 percent to $322 million and cash flow should rise...
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p26
The article lists various Ohio-based companies, ranked on the basis of their stock prices, which include Olympic Steel Inc., DataTrak International Inc., and National City Corp. (NCC).
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p23
The article lists business enterprises in Cleveland, Ohio ranked on the basis of their performances in the stock market including Diebold Inc., Nacco Industries Inc. and National City Corp.
- SCORECARD. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/24/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p4
The article lists Chicago, Illinois-based companies--ranked on the basis of a theoretical $1,000 investment in each of the company's stock at the end of 2006, and reflect what that investment would be worth as of December 21, 2007 close--which include CF Industries Inc., Vasco Data Security...
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/5/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p4
The article lists the publicly owned companies in Michigan, ranked on the basis of their stock performance, which include ArvinMeritor Inc., Ford Motor Co. and Dearborn Bancorp Inc.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/12/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p34
A list of companies in Ohio--ranked on the basis of their stock performance--is presented, which includes Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., Steris Corp., and Olympic Steel Inc.