Analysts Expect Heavy '07 M&A Activity
- Mergers poised for drop. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;3/2/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 39, p11
The article refers to a merger and acquisition report issued by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP regarding the entertainment industry. According to the report, mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. entertainment and media sector reached $150.8 billion in 2008 which was largely due to a backlog of deals...
- M&A deals to rise, says PwC. // Media Week;6/16/2009, Issue 1213, p5
The article reports on the findings of the "PwC Entertainment & Media Outlook 2009-2013" report conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers which showed a rise in media merger and acquisition deals in 2009. The report noted that the combined value of these deals in 2008 declined by 85% to â‚¬4...
- PwC: Digital Spending to Soar. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;6/10/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p72
The article offers information on estimates by research and investing company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP which reports that global entertainment and media spending will rise from 1.6 trillion dollars in 2012 to 2.2 trillion dollars in 2017 and will be driven by smartphone and tablet ownership.
- PwC says M&A will pick up after 2001 slump. Fincziczki, B�la // Budapest Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p13
Reports the status of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in several sectors in Hungary. Survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCooper regional M&A for 2001; Number of deals; List of top ten deals in M&A; Entry of investors in the regional markets through M&A.
- MID-MARKET M&A Conditions lndex. Flynn, Mary Kathleen // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2014, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p27
The article offers information on the Mid-Market M&A Conditions Index (MACI), sponsored by PriceWaterouseCoopers LLP, professional service firm, focused on the growth of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the U.S.
- An emerging need for talent. Chigbo, Okey // CA Magazine;Dec2000, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p9
Focuses on a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers company regarding mergers and acquisitions. Primary reason for the activity; Integration of information systems; Factors responsible for the growth of activities in 2000.
- M&A Activity Flat in 2011; to Increase in 2012. // Insurance Networking News;May2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the "Balancing Uncertainty and Opportunity: 2012 U.S. Financial Services Insights" report, by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) regarding the transactions of mergers & acquisitions (M&A) in the U.S., in which the M&A activity in 2011 was relatively flat.
- Assessing a Company's Worth. Massé, Dan // Microwave Journal;May2010, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p64
The article focuses on the report presented by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP which projects merger and acquisitions (M&A) in the middle market and smaller firms in the microwave industry in 2010.
- Speedy transitions reduce merger and acquisition pitfalls. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p16
Presents the findings of a survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers on corporate mergers and acquisitions. Objectives of companies following a merger deal; Problems encountered by acquirers following the deal; Factors attributed to the problems encountered by acquirers.