ESPN, Turner Get Digital Game
- NBA bounces back in Nielsen ratings. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;3/7/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 44, p10
The article reports that the ratings of the national television broadcasting of the NBA games have posted double-digit increases in all the adult-male demographics on ESPN, ABC and TNT. ESPN has experienced the highest increase of 12 percent for an average of 1.46 million viewers for 53 games...
- NBA, nets now court fans. // Daily Variety;11/28/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that ESPN and American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) will be present for the 2011-12 season tipoff of the National Basketball Association with three nationally televised games on Christmas Day.
- INSIDE THE BATTLE OF THE BOOTH. Leitch, Will // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2007, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p246
The article features major broadcasting teams in the National Basketball Association from several television networks. These include Mike Breen and Mark Jackson of the American Broadcasting Company (ABC), Mike Tirico, Bill Walton, and Jon Barry of the Entertainment & Sports Programming Network...
- Full-court yule press. LEVINE, STUART // Daily Variety;12/23/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 57, p1
The article announces the sports telecast of the most awaited National Basketball Association (NBA) matchups of 2011 in the U.S. which will be aired at the American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) and the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN). It highlights the game between the Miami Heat...
- NBA TV Partners Are Ready For More Net Gains. Baysinger, Tim // Broadcasting & Cable;10/28/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 40, p14
The article reports that the national television (TV) network partners of the National Basketball Association (NBA) are expecting further net gains in upcoming NBA seasons. It describes 2012 viewership earned by several networks including American Broadcasting Co. (ABC), Turner Network...
- NBA Playoffs Bounce ESPN, TNT, ABC Ratings. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;6/2/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p6
The article reports that the National Basketball Association (NBA) Playoffs have increased television ratings on ESPN, TNT, and the American Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). The article reports that ESPN's household ratings are up 35%, TNT is up 16% and ABC is up 28%. Details of the ratings...
- STAT OF THE WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/13/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that 2.66 billion U.S. dollars will be the annual payout that the National Basketball Association will get from cable television company ESPN and media company Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. effective in 2016 when their media rights agreement begins.
- Marketing. // CableFAX Daily;10/20/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 204, p3
Describes the advertising campaign launched by television network TNT to promote its NBA basketball game coverage.
- TNT names low fee for 'Alias'. Wollenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/2/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 42, p8
The serial "Alias" has infiltrated media company TNT Ltd., which acquired syndicated rights to the American Broadcasting Co. spy series for a relatively modest sum. Buena Vista Television Distribution sold "Alias" on a nonexclusive basis to the drama-heavy cable network for less than $200,000...