PRIDE IN 'PREJUDICE'
- GSN Is Dialing for Viewers. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p30
The article reports on the mobile marketing campaign of the Game Show Network (GSN) in the U.S. The company has decided to extend the use of cellular phones to its promotion with the launch of two new game shows called "Chain Reaction" and "Starface." GSN will give away a $5,000 daily prize to...
- GSN. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC40
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Game Show Network (GSN). The network's programming for the 2010-2011 television season is presented, and several of its original programs are describing including "Baggage," a reality dating program...
- 40: COMPETITIVE SPORTS. PENN, NATHANIEL; PAUL, CHRIS // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p100
The author argues that one of the best U.S. channels ever invented was Game Show Network.
- UTV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p54
The X Factor 8.15pm All ears: The judges provide critique as the remaining acts take to the stage
- QUARTER-FINAL TIME. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p25
QUARTER-FINAL TIME The X Factor Results Sunday, 8pm, TV3/UTV Dermot O'Leary hosts the quarter-final of the singing contest, in which the two acts with the lowest number of public votes face each other in the sing-off.
- ITV. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p64
The X Factor Results, 8pm
- THE WEBS. // Variety;12/04/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 3, p71
Provides updates on the television broadcasting industry in the United States as of December 2000. Plan of Warner Brothers and Endemol USA to produce an instant wedding reality gameshow; Television network that will produce a program featuring actor Hank Azaria; Plan of two networks to...
- Reality TV shows have become too far removed from real life. Singletary, Mark // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/24/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the views of the author on various reality television shows in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assessment on the influence of various television programs on the life style of several individuals; Evolution of the television network; Number of prime-time game shows in the city.
- Nick keen on 'BrainSurge' Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;2/18/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the production of the second season of "BrainSurge," a gameshow of Nickelodeon Inc., which will start in spring 2010 with host Jeff Sutphen.