Nick Taps New Top Marketer
- Kiddie Collaborator. Stanley, T.L. // Adweek New England Edition;10/11/99, Vol. 36 Issue 41, pM7
Profiles Pam Kaufman, the 1999 Grand Marketer of the Year of `Brandweek' magazine and executive of Nickelodeon, producer of the motion picture `The Rugrats Movie.' Overview of the marketing relationship between Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and Mott's, a division of Cadbury Schweppes food...
- Pam Kaufman. // Promo;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p80
Features Pam Kaufman, senior vice president of marketing at Nickelodeon. Career background; Description of her marketing strategy.
- COMING OF AGE. // Promo;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p46
Presents the discussion of executives Rob Colangelo, Pam Kaufman, Rich Newman and Bernie Trueblood, four of the brightest thinkers and observers in the promotional marketing in New York City. Responsibilities handled by Kaufman; Clients handled by Colangelo; Strategies employed by Trueblood;...
- Kiddie Collaborator. Stanley, T.L. // MediaWeek;10/11/99, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p60
Focuses on the marketing collaborations made by Nickelodeon to help the promotion of `The Rugrats Movie.' Reason for selecting Mott's as partner; Total box office gross of the movie `The Rugrats Movie'; Comments from Pam Kaufman of Nickelodeon. INSET: At Home, A Gimlet Eye on What They Watch.
- Kaufman stage-manages Nickelodeon's global push. Stanley, T. L. // Advertising Age;1/24/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p48
Features Pam Kaufman, executive vice president of marketing and worldwide partnerships at Nickelodeon. Highlights in her career; Responsibilities as executive vice president of marketing; Measures being done to reach children off-air as of January 2005.
- KID MARKETING MAVEN. Lisanti, Tony // License! Global;Jun2014, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p84
The article presents the profile of Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer and president of consumer products at television network Nickelodeon. Topics covered include the growth of their kid's television portfolio, the new shows targeted for the three to five year old audience, and the television...
- And the Winner Getsâ€¦Slimed. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;2/26/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the plan of Nickelodeon to send a Slime-Mobile to 20 cities in the U.S. on February 26, 2007 in preparation for the 20th annual "Kids Choice Awards" on March 31, 2007. It reveals that children will be able to play games and create content that could air on me:tv, an...
- SpongeBob SquarePants Turns 15. Sax, Barbara // License! Global;Oct2014, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p104
The article discusses the history of the animated character SpongeBob SquarePants, which was created by the television (TV) network Nickelodeon, as of October 2014. According to Nickelodeon's Pam Kaufman, the character's popularity as it reaches its 15th year anniversary is still high due to its...
- Kaufman Turns Nick Brands to Gold. Moore, Martha T. // Multichannel News;1/25/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 4, Special section p14
The article profiles Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer of the television (TV) network Nickelodeon. Topics discussed her career highlights, an overview of her responsibilities as chief marketing officer, and the opinion of group president Cyma Zarghami on the contributions of Kaufman to the TV...