- IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p5
This section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry in Asia as of June 11, 2007. The General Administration of Quality Supervision of China has said that locally produced toothpaste containing diethylene glycol is safe. Tamilnadu Products has inked an agreement with the Economic...
- Sales, profits rise for India's TNP. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, Chemical Week Asia p6
Reports on the financial performance of linear alkylbenzene (LAB) producer Tamil Nadu Petroproducts as of March 1995. Sales; Profits.
- A walk into the epichlorohydrin market. Sundaram, D. // Chemical Business;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p31
Presents an overview of the petrochemical industry of India and the role of Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Ltd. (TPL). Condition of the epichlorohydrin market; Concerns on the domestic epoxy resign industry; TPL's export marketing plans.
- TPL outshines its own track record with its... // Chemical Business;Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pI
Reports on the success that the Indian company, Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Limited's (TPL) epichlorohydrin, a petrochemical, project has brought the company. Cost of project; Project capacity; Description of epichlorohydrin; Advantages of product in terms of corrosion; Statistics on the demand...
- `EPIC--in implementing TPL's epichlorohydrin project.' Sundaram, M. // Chemical Business;Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pIX
Reports that Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Limited of India has completed the first epichlorohydrin, a petrochemcial, plant. Description of epichlorohydrin; Names of the suppliers of the technology for the plant; Steps involved in the manufacturing process of product; Raw materials used; Objectives...
- SPIC restructures. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;May/Jun98, Vol. 12 Issue 5/6, p95
Reports on Southern Petrochemical Industries Corp.'s plan to merge its heavy chemicals division with Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Ltd.
- Company performance analysis. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Oct96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p53
Presents an analysis of the financial performance of three chemical companies in India as of October 1996. Chemplast Sanmar Ltd.; Mafatlal Dyes and Chemicals Ltd.; Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd.
- Tamilnadu Petro Products Ltd. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p43
Reports on the sales and production performance of Tamilnadu Petro Products Ltd. for 1995-1996. Total sales by the company for the period; Features of the company's negotiations with Ciba Geigy for forming a joint venture company; Features of the company's expansion plan.
- TPL--a promising future ahead. Thiruppathi, K. // Chemical Business;Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 1, pIII
Highlights the Indian company Tamil Nadu Petroproducts Limited (TPL). Achievements of company; Details on TPL's expansion programme; Products TPL has commercialized; Employees' vision for the year 2001.