- On-line learning. Arnold, Mary Auestad // Credit Union Management;Nov98, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p5
Reports on the increasing use of the World Wide Web and eletronic-mail (e-mail), based on the findings of a survey by `Chief Executive' magazine. Information on CUES Net, an e-mail discussion group of Credit Union Executives Society.
- Buyer's Guide and Reader Action Online. // Modern Casting;Nov2005, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p3
The article provides information on two Web sites of the "MODERN CASTING." Data on casting suppliers and products published in the "MODERN CASTING Buyer's Guide" is offered for free at a site. Customers can submit their orders to supply firms listed in the Reader Action Online page through e-mail.
- A Better Way to Send a Message. Naitove, Matt // Plastics Technology;Jun2004, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the service launched by the magazine "Plastic Technology" to give the information of companies featured in the magazine. Impact of the Internet on the Reader Service Card introduced by the magazine; Web site launched by the magazine; Direct link to the web site of the supplier...
- DPM'S DIARY C P BOUND. // Computer Weekly;7/13/2004, p52
This article presents information about the diary of one of the authors who writes for the journal "Computer Weekly." The new Al-enabled auto e-mail response tool is coming on nicely. It has now developed the capability of intelligently varying responses according to the level of invective used...
- MARKETSDATA BANK?? // ICIS Chemical Business;7/9/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 74, p50
The article informs that pricing information and reports on various chemical products are offered on a daily and weekly basis by sister service of the periodical "ICIS Chemical Business," ICIS pricing. Further, the website www.icispricing.com provides more information.
- HD BULLETIN. Beamon, Kelly; Shoemaker, Stacy // Hospitality Design;Nov2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p20
This article informs about the launch of electronic newsletter of the periodical "Hospitality Design." The readers are asked to send important information via, electronic mail, about themselves to Holly Gordon at electronic mail id., firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Web site, www.hdmag.com.
- Tell Us We're Wrong [Please!]. Migliore, Matt // Flow Control;Apr2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p4
The article presents the author's comments on "Flow Control" magazine's 2006 Buyer's Resource and appeal to readers to send feedback in case they come across an errant phone number, e-mail address, Web site, a misplaced listing, or any other morsel of misinformation. The author says that he can...
- Publisher's Note. Priesnitz, Rolf // Natural Life;Sep/Oct2007, Issue 117, p6
The article announces the means on how subscribers of the magazine "Natural Life" will receive their renewal notices by electronic mail (email). Subscribers should have a stable email account to send a message to circulation@NaturalLifeMagazine.com with renewal notices in the subject field. The...
- Prelaunch Notes. Cain, Anthony C. // Air & Space Power Journal;Winter2003, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p13
The article announces the availability of a free subscription to the online version of the Air & Space Power Journal. The e-journal allows the publisher of the journal to automatically send readers an E-mail message containing a table of contents with links to full-text articles in each new...