Polynt buys plasticisers
- Italian Firm to Acquire DSM's Plasticizers. // Chemical Week;6/13/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 20, p7
The article reports that Polynt has agreed to acquire DSM's Uraplast polymeric plasticizer resins business for an undisclosed amount. Uraplast is a leading supplier of plasticizer resins to the polyvinyl chloride, elastomers, adhesives, and coatings industries. DSM Composite Resins plans to...
- Private equity-backed Polynt offers to buy Total’s CCP Composites. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCESCA // Chemical Week;7/14/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 19, p15
The article discusses the plans of the intermediate polymers and composites manufacturer Polynt Group, backed by the private equity firm Investindustrial, to acquire the composite resin manufacturer CCP Composites, a subsidiary of the petrochemical company Total, as of July 2014.
- Polynt Purchases Chinese TMA Plant. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p8
The article reports that Polynt S.p.A. in Bergamo, Italy has acquired Changzhou Boda Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., a trimellitic anhydride (TMA) plant in Jiangsu Sheng, China. It has been acquired at a price of approximately 17 million euros. This business move will strengthen Polynt's presence in...
- plastics & coatings In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/3/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 1, p17
This article presents news briefs related to the plastics and coatings industry in several countries. Air Products Polymers LP will raise its U.S. and Canadian prices for Flexcryl acrylic-based polymers by 5c. per wet pound. DSM Composite Resins will raise prices for all of its unsaturated...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // Plastics News;3/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p10
This article presents several news items related to the plastics industry. Morgan Equities Group Inc. plans to buy American-owned but China-based tooling firm LTB Manufacturing. Banking on strong growth expected in China's plastic composites market, DSM Composite Resins plans to double its...
- Protecting intellectual property during divestitures and acquisitions. Gudmestad, Terje; Gudmestad, Ove Tobia // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p36
Presents some considerations for a proactive approach when considering an asset sale or a purchase involving technology and intellectual property, from both the seller's and the buyer's aspect. Considerations when divesting a business; Considerations when acquiring a business.
- Air-Tight Protection of a TARGET'S Intellectual Assets. Reilly, Robert F. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on the value of the target company's intellectual property (IP) for the buyer in the U.S. Factors influencing merger activities; Reduction of the target's exposure to IP litigation risk; Inclusion of several assets in IP.
- Composite Material for Wind Turbine Blades. // Transmission & Distribution World;Nov2010, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p68
The article evaluates the advanced specialty resin material for wind turbine blades from DSM Composite Resins AG.
- Glass/polyester wind turbine blades have higher stiffness. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Feb2008, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p9
The article offers an evaluation of Synolite 1777 polyester resin for wind turbine blades from DSM Composite Resins.