Merck takes Altana's spot on Dax
- Uneasy alliance in Europe. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;03/08/99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the alliance of the London Stock Exchange and the Deutsche Borse. Terms of the alliance; Benefits and purpose of the alliance.
- ECNs, ATSs Gear Up to Face Challenge. Davidson, Clive // Securities Industry News;05/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p1
Reports on competing stock exchanges' criticism of the merger between the London Stock Exchange in London, England and Germany-based Deutsche Borse. Possible problem in clearing and settlement operations of the merged exchange; Need for the exchange cut its workforce in order to survive the...
- LSE, Deutsche Borse to Settle Separately--for Now. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;05/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p6
Discusses the terms and conditions of the merger between London, England-based London Stock Exchange and Germany-based Deutsche Borse. Stakes owned by each of the company in the merged exchange called iX; Freedom to choose where they want their trades settled.
- Momentum Grows in U.K. to Delay Vote on iX Alliance. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;08/14/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the status of the merger plans of the London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse to form iX. Support for delaying the scheduled September 14, 2000 vote; Concerns expressed by the Association of Private Client Stockbrokers and Investment Managers; Assessment of Deutsche Borse's Xetra...
- Uncertainty Still In the Future for LSE. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;01/01/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the challenges facing the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in the year 2001. Lawsuit filed by Deutsche Borse against LSE over the collapse of the iX collaboration; Hostile takeover attempt by Sweden's OM Gruppen; Euronext's intention to join the London Stock Exchange's alliance; Delay in...
- THE MATING DANCE OF EUROPEAN EXCHANGES. Haddock, Fiona // Global Finance;Jun2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the merger of European exchanges such as the plan of Deutsche Borse and the London Stock Exchange. Implication of such merger; Background of both exchanges; Creation of the iXInternational Exchanges; Information on other exchanges.
- Exchange Merger Talks Down to Wire. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the progress of merger talks between London, England's London Stock Exchange and the Deutsche Borse of Germany. Political aspects of the merger; Lack of a final rule over the demutualization and related valuation of the merged exchange; Possible appointment of Don Cruickshank as...
- Stock Market. // Germany Country Review;2010, p95
The article offers information on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange operated by Deutsche B&x00F6;rse in Germany.
- Stock Market. // Germany Country Review;2001/2002, p68
Deals with the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany. Installation of electronic trading system called Xetra in November 1997; Deutsche Borse AG's partnership with the London Exchange; Number of listed companies at the end of the 1990s.