BASF completes buy-out
- Cramlington buy-out. // Process Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p5
Announces the agreement of BASF to a management buyout of its active ingredients site at Cramlington. Plan to run the site by a company to be formed after the buyout and called Aesica Pharmaceuticals.
- Precision feeding lays down the perfect formula. Davies, Jake // Poultry World;Oct2013, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p32
The article looks at the effectiveness of precision feeding in optimizing the performance of poultry. It describes the split-feeding program trials being made at animal nutrition company Nutreco to assess the improvement in shell quality and end-of-lay performance and nutrient absorption. It...
- BASF triples vitamin B2 production in Korea. // Pharmaceutical Technology Asia;Dec2001, p6
Reports on the plan of drug manufacturer BASF to build an additional plant for the production of vitamin B2 at its site in Kunsan, South Korea. Extension of the company's annual production capacity which results from the annex construction; Goal of the company in its move.
- BASF to Build Dispersions Plant in Huizhou. // JCT CoatingsTech;Sep2010, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p8
The article offers information on the investment of BASF SE to construct its dispersion plant at the Daya Bay Petrochemical Industrial Park in Huizhou, China which will manufacture acrylic dispersions for various industries including coatings, construction, and printing and packaging.
- BASF Opens Dispersions Plant in Durban, South Africa. // CoatingsTech;Oct2012, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the opening of the dispersions production plant of BASF AG in Durban, South Africa.
- BASF closes textile dyes plant at a former Zeneca site. // Colourage;Jun99, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p69
Reports on BASF's closure of a plant for manufacturing indigo textile dyes at Ellesmere Port, England because of a downturn in the denim clothing market.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/24/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 13, p24
The article offers news briefs on several projects related to the chemicals industry, including BASF SE to build a tertbutylamine plant in Nanjing, China, the phenol/ acetone project of Shanghai Sinopec Mitsui Chemicals got approval from the government, and Olin to build a bleach plant in New York.
- BASF Opens New Dispersion Plant in Finland. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/14/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the opening of the manufacturing facility of BASF AG in Hamina, Finland. Products to be manufactured at the facility; Attempt of the company to strengthen its position in the chemicals industry; Deal with SCA Group.
- BASF's Dahej complex inaugurated. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
The article reports that chemical company BASF SE has inaugurated 190 million dollars chemical production complex and MDI splitter at Dahej, India.