Aromatics slide on weaker US market
- product focus. // Chemical Week;12/22/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 42, p26
Reports on the market status of chemical industry as of December 2004. Increase in demand for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene; Reasons behind the decrease in aromatic prices.
- US benzene prices hit all-time high. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/9/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2112, p15
Reports on the status of the prices of aromatic compounds in the U.S. due to European outages and increasing demand. Ethylene; Butadiene; Toluene; Styrene.
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;10/4/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 37, p34
Offers information on the prices of chemical products in the United States and Europe for the week ended September 30, 2000. Price of aromatics; Benzene prices; Reasons behind the decline in styrene prices; Factors contributing to the increase in butadiene prices; Methanol spot prices.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;1/19/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p39
Presents an update on the prices of chemical products in the U.S. and Europe as of January 2005. Impact of cracker outages on the olefins market; Increase in butadiene contract prices; Reasons behind the price increase of U.S. aromatic compounds.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p33
This article presents information on prices in the chemical industry worldwide. Rising feedstock prices has pulled commodity prices. Propylene spot prices in the U.S. were fueled by strong demand from the gasoline sector, rising to level off at contract prices. Butadiene markets were also tight,...
- market & economics. Sim, Peck Hwee; Cage, Sam // Chemical Week;1/13/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p27
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of February 13, 2002. Styrene prices in the United States (U.S.) market; Methanol prices in Europe; Aromatics contracts prices in the U.S.
- Price commentary. // Chemical Week;1/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p49
Focuses on prices of various chemical products in United States and Europe. Supply of spot ethylene on the U.S. Gulf; Nomination on butadiene contracts for January; Decline in the price of spot aromatic markets; European contract price of styrene for the first quarter; First-quarter ethylene...
- Aromatics face downward pressure. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 513, p25
Looks at the market for aromatics. Prices of benzene according to major NEA traders; Reason for the decline in prices of orthoxylene; Status of the trading of styrene.
- Toluene prices track US down. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/11/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2119, p14
Provides information on the prices of several aromatic compounds in Europe as of October 11, 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Butadiene; Benzene.