MA costs prompt fears
- Maleic anhydride. // Chemical Week;10/25/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 15, p38
Highlights the chemical, maleic anhydride. Price in the United States, Europe, and Asia; Forecast on its strong demand for 1996; Use of butane oxidation and vapor-phase oxidation of benzene over a vanadium-based catalyst by producers.
- Maleic anhydride on the up. Boswell, Clay; Victory, Mark; Yeen, Cheong Su; Balboa, Brian // ICIS Chemical Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 13, p18
The article reports that increasing demand for unsaturated polyester resin is increasing maleic anhydride (MA) prices. As stated, due to the growth in the construction and automotive markets, demand for MA is recovering and prices have also risen. In Europe weekly spot prices for MA (liquid)...
- PLAYERS HOPE FOR CALMER QUARTER. Robson, Rachel; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p35
The article reports that the European maleic anhydride market faced a turbulent 2006 third quarter, with prices soaring as production problems plagued the market and tightened supply. Buyers and sellers alike note that supply is easing, but they acknowledge that if any further unexpected...
- US November maleic anhydride contracts settle at rollover. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;11/25/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 17, p22
The article reports that contract prices for maleic anhydride (MA) in the U.S. have remained flat in November 2013 due to steady supply/demand balances and stable feedstock costs.
- Battle lines drawn for US April maleic anhydride. FOUNTAIN, KEN // ICIS Chemical Business;3/25/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the potential price decrease for maleic anhydride (MA) in the U.S. by April 2013. It states that decrease in feedstock costs including butane may contribute to the reduction of MA price in the said period. Moreover, it highlights the speculation of buyers on the April...
- US maleic anhydride contracts flat. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;6/30/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 25, p21
The article discusses contract prices for maleic anhydride in U.S. chemical markets as of June 2014, reporting that contract prices have remained stable for a second consecutive month due to feedstock costs such as butane costs and matters pertaining to supply and demand.
- MALEIC ANHYDRIDE. // Chemical Week;4/4/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p39
The article provides information on maleic anhydride.
- Haemolytic anaemia in a case of occupational asthma due to maleic anhydride Burge, P. Sherwood; Tee, R. D.; Gannon, P. F. G.; Hewlett, C. // British Journal of Industrial Medicine;Feb1992, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p142
No abstract available.
- Maleic anhydride makers focus on looming European onslaught. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;01/13/97, Vol. 251 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the doubts of maleic anhydride (MA) producers about the feasibility of three expansion projects in Europe. Increase in global prices of MA due to rising feedstock butane costs and sluggishness of the market; Plans by Sisas Group, Lonza SpA and a joint venture between Huntsman Corp....