Vopak ditches Hemiksem site
- Vopak sells terminals in Finland to Oiltanking. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;7/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 20, p19
The article reports on the sale of the Vopak Chemicals Logistics Finland subsidiary of logistics and distribution services provider Royal Vopak NV to a subsidiary of tank storage business operator Oiltanking Partners LP in 2015.
- Canadian firm buys Vopak terminals in Sweden. // Chemical Week;6/8/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that the acquisition of four petroleum and petrochemical storage terminals in Sweden from Vopak, which stores and handles oil and natural gas-related products, has been completed by transportation and storage company Inter Pipeline.
- Vopak agrees Brazilian buy. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 71, p26
The article reports on an agreement reached between Vopak and oil storage and distribution company Puma Group to purchase a terminal in Suape, Brazil. Financial details were not disclosed, but Vopak said both parties want to complete the deal by August 1, 2007. The terminal consists of 10 tanks...
- Vopak builds a sixth Chinese terminal. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2155, p14
Reports on the decision of Dutch storage group Koninklijke Vopak NV to build its first wholly-owned terminal in Zhangzijagang, Jiangsu Sheng province. Agreement between the company and local authorities in the province; Value of investments in the facility; Location of other terminals of the...
- New left bank terminal. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/12/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 8, Special section p27
Reports on the plans of Vopak NV, the largest terminal operator and chemicals logistics supplier in the Antwerp port area, Belgium. Construction of terminal on the left bank of the river Scheldt, to begin operations in the second half of 2007; Integration of the left bank development with all...
- STORAGE. D'amico, Esther // Chemical Week;7/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 28, p16
Reports the acquisition of bulk terminals by Kinder Morgan Energy Partners from Vopak in July 2001. Significance of the deal to Kinder Morgan; Terms of the deal.
- Vopak Plans Singapore Expansions. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the expansion plan of Vopak in Singapore. The company will add 22,000 cubic meters of tank storage capacity for chemical products at its terminal in Penjuru, raising the facility's total to 171,000 cubic meters. The company will also add 320,000 cubic meters at its...
- Essberger buys Vopak's tankers. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p9
Reports on the decision of family-owned German shipping group John T. Essberger to buy Vopak's chemical tanker fleet. Value of the deal; Way in which the chemical fleets of both companies are operating; Implication of the deal for Essberger; Remarks from Michael Adeltoft, general manager for...
- On Your Marks! // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2009, p17
The article reports on the plan of Royal Vopak NV to build a new oil terminal at the Port of Amsterdam with construction work for the 620,000 cubic meters commencing in 2011. The terminal is to have two quays for ships and Vopak predicts total capacity to over 1.1 million cubic meters. According...