- AAFP Selects New Officers and Board Members for Upcoming Year. Ressel, Genevieve // American Family Physician;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p1849
Looks at the new officers and board members appointed by the Congress of Delegates of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) at the 2004 AAFP Scientific Assembly in Orlando, Florida. List of directors; Finalists who are candidates for the AAFP position on the board of directors of the...
- Professor Naidoo appointed to advisory board. // Optometry Today;4/25/2014, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p7
The article announces the appointment of Kovin Naidoo as member of the Vision Impact Institute's advisory board.
- Vishakha Desai Appointed to National Museum Board. // India -- West;11/30/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, pA28
The article announces that Vishakha Desai has been appointed as a member of the National Museum and Library Services Board, an advisory board in the U.S.
- Sukh Singh Appointed To COIN Advisory Board. // India -- West;4/6/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 20, pA30
The article announces the appointment of Sukh Singh, general secretary of the Elk Grove-based Indus Valley American Chamber of Commerce with other persons to the California Organized Investment Network Advisory Board on March 22, 2012.
- ADVISORY BOARD. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, pA-10
The article lists the advisory board of the periodical "Monthly Prescribing Reference," including Assistant Director Everett Schlam, professor Lucio Volino and professor Daniel Woo.
- Abu-Nimer joins LPI advisory board. // New Routes: A Journal of Peace Research & Action;Jan2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p31
The article announces that Mohammed Abu-Nimer, peace researcher and practitioner, has joined the International Advisory Council of the Life & Peace Institute (LPI).
- FROM THE NEW CHIEF EDITOR. Lim Kian Guan // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Oct1992, Vol. 9 Issue 2, Preceding p137
This article focuses on the author's gratitude towards associate professor Wee Chow Hou, for his strong support of excellent business research by which the journal "Asia Pacific Journal of Management," charts its course. He wishes to thank the outgoing chief editor and associate professor Wong...
- DSM awards cracker study. NA // Chemical Week;9/13/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 9, p20
Reports that DSM is doing a feasibility study to increase capacity of one of its two naphtha crackers in the Netherlands. Original supplier Linde and Stone & Webster to carry out parallel studies which is likely to lead to 15% rise in the cracker's capacity.
- DSM ups PET recycling. // Chemical Week;10/18/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 14, p52
Reports that DSM's subsidiary Reko has doubled its polyethylene terephthalate (PET) recycling capacity to 12,000 metric ton per year. Features of the company's recycling line.