- BASF picks Seegott. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p61
Deals with the distribution contract of Seegott Inc. for Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik (BASF) Corp.'s urethane chemical business group. Products of BASF to be distributed by Seegott.
- Logistics Watch. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2173, p14
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of November 28, 2005. The Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies has decided to welcome the decision of the European Parliament on external costs under the Eurovignette Directive. The Dutch Lower House has...
- Embracing change. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p26
The article focuses on the role of chemical distributors in the implementation of the European chemical legislation, Reach. Communicating will be an vital function for distributors, such as offering assistance with Reach compliance and safe chemical use. The European Association of Chemical...
- regulatory. // Chemical Week;4/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p33
Presents news briefs on chemical regulations as of April 2004. Seizure of the stores of BASF Poast herbicide and three varieties of Monsato's Roundup herbicide in Brazil; Request by U.S. senators to investigate the reasoning behind the decision to propose a cap-and-trade program for mercury.
- TOTALLY OPSEM. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug2005, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p9
Highlights the 17th Annual National Association of Chemical Distributors Operations Seminar and Trade Show at the Fairmont San Jose Hotel in San Jose, California.
- BASF Looks to Increase Distributors. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;12/6/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 19, p3
This article reports that Klaus Peter LÃ¶bbe, chairman and CEO of BASF Corp., who spoke at last week's National Association of Chemical Distributors' (NACD) annual meeting at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California, said that despite the emergence of Asia as a growing...
- Moments of truth. Fermont, Marc Henri // ICIS Chemical Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 70, p26
The article focuses on the implications of buy-and-build strategies, market share assessments and market information exchange policies for the European chemical industry. Industry leaders Brenntag and Azelis used a similar model based on buy-and-build or buy-and-sell strategies. It states that...
- Pass it on. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/31/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 19, Special section p20
The article reports on the complications caused in the implementation of the new chemicals legislation of the European Union, REACH by the chemical distributors due to delays in the provision of technical guidance and the misinterpretation of the legal text.
- ACC Says European-Union Plan for Chemicals Policy Remains 'Excessive' // Paint & Coatings Industry;Nov2003, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the criticism of the American Chemistry Council (ACC) on a European Union draft on chemicals-regulation proposal as excessive and bureaucratic. Comments of ACC president and CEO Greg Lebedev against European Union officials; Limitations of the proposal.