Judge to rule in Moncrief vs BASF case in weeks
- Company Spotlight Gazprom. // MarketWatch: Energy;November 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p17
Provides information on Russian gas utility Gazprom, the world's largest gas producer. Company's control of about 25 percent of the world's natural gas reserves; Percentage of the company's natural gas production that comes from the fields of Western Siberia; Main divisions of the company.
- Reverse gas supplies from Europe to Ukraine difficult to organize, minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/2/2013, p4
The article reports that the operations of OAO Gazprom, natural gas company should be analyzed to organize the reverse gas supplies from Europe to Ukraine.
- Gazprom alarmed over reliability of winter Ukrainian transit to EU. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) is saying that Ukraine will this winter experience a roughly 30% shortage of gas reserves in underground storage for ensuring the transit of Russian gas to Europe, which will create a catastrophic situation.
- Drug firm's false claims not covered by insurance: Court. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;4/28/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the plan of BASF A.G. to appeal a federal appellate court ruling that bars it from tapping its advertising injury coverage to pay damages it faced after one of its pharmaceutical units misled consumers and health insurers while marketing its thyroid medication. A...
- Court to rule in Moncrief vs. BASF case within weeks. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p18
The article reports that the German district court judge Manfred Nax, who is hearing the lawsuit filed by U.S. oil producer Moncrief against BASF, expects to reach a decision on July 5, 2007. Moncrief argues that the partnership of BASF with Gazprom to exploit Russia's natural gas reserves...
- Pipelines Of Eastern Siberia: From Local Supplies To Large- Scale Exports. Minina, Olga // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 234 Issue 8, p60
The article provides information about the oil and gas field activities of several natural gas companies including TNK-BP, Gazprom and Slavneft in Eastern Siberia, Russia. According to the region's Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Eastern Siberia is estimated to have approximately...
- Lithuania makes LNG terminal priority. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/26/2013, p4
The article reports that Lithuania's Prime Minister Algirdas Butkevicius mentions their top priority for the completion of the new liquefied natural-gas terminal at the Baltic port of Klaipeda, Lithuania to avoid the unfair pricing of its sole supplier Russia's Gazprom.
- Gazprom output to rise 5% in 2015. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/8/2014, p2
The article reports that Gazprom, the top natural gas producer in Russia, is expecting that gas output or reserves will increase by 5 percent in 2015 according to Vsevolod Cherepanov, a member of the management board.
- RUSSIA. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on a dispute between Russia and Ukraine over the supply of natural gas. Russia cut off the supply of natural gas to Ukraine over a pricing disagreement. The dispute emerged when the Ukrainian state gas company refused to accept gas after Gazprom had re-opened the...