Lonza aims to reinforce global standing with a shift in strategy
- INDIAN OIL TO DOUBLE PTA CAPACITY: SBR DECISION SOON. Alperowicz, Nathasha // Chemical Week;1/18/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p16
This article deals with the feasibility study being conducted by Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) regarding the construction of a purified terephthalate acid (PTA) plant in the state of Gujarat, India. Particular focus is given to the capacity of the PTA plant. There is a plan by ICO to look at available...
- Rhodia Builds Diphenols Plant in China. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/6/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p17
Reports on the plan of Rhodia to build a chemical plant in Shanghai, China to produce diphenols. Amount to be spent by the company for the construction of the plant; Estimated capacity of the plant; Background on the company.
- Clariant to open new production facility in Hong Kong. // Indian Textile Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p140
The article reports on the plan of specialty chemical firm Clariant to build an ethoxylation plant in Dayabay, south of Guangzhou, China. The company is expected to accommodate increasing demand from the Chinese and Asian markets through the facility which will be operational in early 2011. The...
- Celanese plans to set up methanol unit at Texas facility. // Chemical Business;Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p80
The article focuses on the plan of global technology and specialty materials company Celanese Corp. to construct a methanol production unit at its facility in Bishop, Texas.
- Wacker Investing $1.5 Billion to Build Integrated Polysilicon Site. COONS, REBECCA // Chemical Week;12/13/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 30, p8
This article focuses on the plan of Wacker Chemie to build an integrated polysilicon production facility at a site near Cleveland, Tennessee.
- SASOL BUILDS COMONOMERS PLANT AT LAKE CHARLES. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;12/13/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 30, p19
This article focuses on the plan of Sasol to build the first commercial ethylene tetramerization unit in the world.
- DOW TO BUILD PROPYLENE GLYCOL UNIT IN THAILAND. // Chemical Week;12/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 31, p4
This article focuses on the plan of Dow Chemical to build a propylene glycol plant in Map Ta Phut, Thailand.
- Lanzhou project to be complete by August. Tan, Florence // Chemical Market Reporter;7/24/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the plan of Lanzhou Petrochemical Co. Ltd. to finish the construction of its cracker and derivatives project by August 2006 which is located in Lanzhou province in China. The cracker project once completed is expected to increase the company's ethylene capacity to 69,000...
- Anhui Jingde Mulls Glass Fiber Project. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p16
The article reports that Jingde County of Xuancheng city in Anhui province, China is planning to construct an alkali-free glass fiber production plant with the capacity of 30,000 tons per year. It has been noted that Jingde county is a domestic large glass fiber production base that can produce...