Fertilizers price increase a boost for ICL business
- Fertilizer increases are boost for ICL. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;6/11/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 23, p34
The article reports on the increase in revenue expected by Israel Chemicals Ltd. in the second half of 2007 and into 2008, boosted by increase in prices of fertilizers. Sales of phosphate fertilizers grew in the first quarter by 55 percent, compared with the first quarter of 2006, and totaled...
- ... reviews bromine operations, to close magnesium plant. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;9/8/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 23, p24
The article reports that Bromine Compounds Co. has been instructed by the board of directors of Israel Chemicals Ltd. to review its bromine operations amid declining profitability and close its magnesium plant at the Dead Sea on January 1, 2017.
- Israel Chemicals net profit in the quarter rose to US$ 305 million. // World Mining News;5/14/2013, p5
The article reports that the net profit in the first quarter of 2013 of Israel Chemicals (ICL), the world's sixth largest producer of potash, increased by six percent to 305 million U.S. dollars, exceeding expectations on strong demand for fertilizers in China.
- Israel Chemicals net profit in the quarter rose to US$ 305 million. // African Business News;5/14/2013, p25
The article reports on the $305 million net profit and $1.64 billion revenue of potash producer Israel Chemicals Ltd. in the first quarter of 2013.
- Dead Sea split. // Chemical Week;1/5/1994-1/12/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p12
Announces plans by Israel Chemicals Ltd. to split off Dead Sea Bromine from Dead Sea Works. Need for government approval; Production of pesticides, methylbromide and photographic chemicals.
- Highest-ever quarterly profits for ICL. // Chemical Business;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p56
This article focuses on profits reported by Israel Chemicals Ltd. for the third quarter and nine month period ended September 30, 2005. A comparison between sales in the third quarter of 2005 and in the same period of 2004 is presented. The factors that contributed to the profits reported by the...
- Fertilizers come on song for ICL. Watts, Hark // ICIS Chemical Business;4/2/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 60, p8
The article reports on the profits posted by Israel Chemicals Co. (ICL) in the fourth quarter of 2006. ICL posted a 30% year-on-year increase in operating income to $147.7 million (â‚¬110.8 million), driven by an upturn in its fertilizer business. Sales rose by 8.3% to $839.6 million,...
- JUSTIN'S BLOG. McDonald, Justin // Crops;7/28/2012, p46
The article presents several blogs related to phosphate vulnerable zones (PVZs) including one related to putting phosphate down the spout next to the seed, one related to zero requirement of PVZ in Lincolnshire, England and one related to increasing prices of phosphate.
- hvac briefs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/20/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 3, p6
The article offers news briefs as of May 20, 2013 on topics including announcement by Hansen Technologies Corp. of a general price increase, Regal Beloit Co. announces net income of $50.7 million and the promotion of Kevin Smith as chief operating officer of Ferrandino & Sons Inc.