Sprint Seeks New Blood for Cable JV
- Awards and Honors. // Franchising World;Nov2010, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p62
The article announces various awards in the franchising sector including Jeremy and Lori Lowell as Gold's Gym 2010 Franchisee of the Year, Wayne and Barbara Lowe as Granite Transformations 2010 Franchisee of the Year, and Keith and Taco Cowan as Team Logic IT 2010 Franchisee of the Year.
- KEITH COWAN'S JUST DESSERTS. // ScotsGay Magazine;Feb2005, Issue 62, p3
Reports on a Member of the Order of the British Empire to be received by gay Keith Richard Cowan for services to diversity.
- Demoulas President Loses Board Challenge. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;9/24/2013, p4
The article reports on the decision of Suffolk Superior Court in England to deny the motion of Demoulas Super Markets president Arthur T. Demouls to challenge the appointment of Keith Cowan as member of the board of directors.
- Demoulas Board to Employees: 'We Want the Best'. Springer, Jon // Supermarket News Expert Blog;9/ 3/2013, p15
The article announces the election of Keith Cowan, Nabil El-Hage and Ronald Weiner as members of the Demoulas Market Basket board of directors.
- Untitled. // CED;Aug2007, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p10
The article announces several career developments involving executives at Sprint Nextel Corp, including Jim Patterson as acting president of Sprint's JV with MSOs Comcast, Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable and Advance/Newhouse Communications, John Garcia as senior vice president of product...
- CORRECTION. // Automotive News;11/2/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6384, p3
A correction to an article about the wrong surname for the founder and president of the National Chrysler Retirement Organization, that was published in the October 26, 2009 issue, is presented.
- NLV CHAMBER LOSES ITS MAIN MAN. MILLER, VALERIE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 16, pP5
The article announces that Michael Varney has resigned as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce in Nevada.
- Morgan Joseph Continues Expansion of PP Group. // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2010, p5
The article informs that Rachel Beck has been appointed by New York-based investment banking firm Morgan Joseph as vice president to its private placement group.
- Schreiber Appoints New President/CEO. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
The article announces that David Pozniak was appointed president/ chief executive officer of Schreiber Foods Inc.