Slaughter hangs up his NPRA boots
- Slaughter Retires as NRPA Head. Berrigan, Edmund; Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;7/18/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 24, p32
The article announces the retirement of Robert Slaughter, president of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association.
- NPRA Elects Slaughter as New President. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/11/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 10, p32
Reports on the election of Robert G. Slaughter as president of the National Petrochemical and Refiners Association. Career background; Incoming chairman of the association.
- CORRECTION. // Automotive News;11/2/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6384, p3
A correction to an article about the wrong surname for the founder and president of the National Chrysler Retirement Organization, that was published in the October 26, 2009 issue, is presented.
- ADT Worldwide President. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
A correction to the article concerning the misidentification Naren Gursahaney, ADT Worldwide president that was published in the January 2009 issue is presented.
- AUDIO SYSTEM UNITES MULTI-USE ROOMS. // Lodging Hospitality;7/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p52
Reports that the Sheraton Gunter Hotel in San Antonio, Texas plans to install ML-116 Ballroom Combining System from FSR Inc. in its function and conference rooms as of July 2005. Function of an audio room combining system; Information on the ML-116 audio-combing system; Comment from Robert...
- NPRA has a new president. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, Special section p7
Reports on the appointment of Robert Slaughter as president of the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association. Previous position of Slaughter in the organization; Tenure of Slaughter in the company; Remarks of his peers on the appointment of Slaughter.
- NLV CHAMBER LOSES ITS MAIN MAN. MILLER, VALERIE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 16, pP5
The article announces that Michael Varney has resigned as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce in Nevada.
- Morgan Joseph Continues Expansion of PP Group. // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2010, p5
The article informs that Rachel Beck has been appointed by New York-based investment banking firm Morgan Joseph as vice president to its private placement group.
- Schreiber Appoints New President/CEO. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p57
The article announces that David Pozniak was appointed president/ chief executive officer of Schreiber Foods Inc.