- ON THE MAP. // Travel Weekly Australia;6/8/2007, Issue 51, p40
The article provides information about a contest designed to engage amateur cartographers who could identify the exact name of the second most populous state in the U.S. The state depends on agriculture and aerospace industries to boost its economy. It is accounted that interested individuals...
- QUESTION TIME. // Truck & Driver;Jun2004, p96
This article presents information on a general knowledge quiz published in the June 1, 2004 issue of the periodical â€œTruck & Driver.â€ The winner of the quiz will get Â£25 as the prize money.
- T+L GOLF CONTEST WINNER ILANA LIOR IS GOING TO PINEHURST. // Media Industry Newsletter;10/24/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the prize offered to MindShare research analyst Ilana Lior for winning the contest by the "Media Industry Newsletter" and "Travel + Leisure Golf." Questions included in the contest; Prize won by KL Communications project director Heather Adelmann.
- Tee up for the US Masters. // Money Marketing;2/10/2005, p53
The article presents information on the sporting trip provided by First Active to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world--The U.S. Masters. First Active is offering a superb package of return flights and five nights' top-quality accommodation in two fantastic golfing centres--Kiawah...
- RADAR COMPETITION. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun2002, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the controversy of the Ultimo Aquatic Center and Public Space Competition in Australia. Conclusion of the competition without a winner; Failure to distribute the prize money; Opposition to the types of finalists.
- JWT spreads the knowledge. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p48
Reports the contest sponsored by J Walter Thompson for cab drivers to familiarize the 1 Knightsbridge Green establishment in London, England. Amount of the prizes to be given; Advertisement of the contest through the 'Taxi' newspaper.
- Can You Sped W-I-N-N-E-R? // Child Life;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p8
Presents information on the 2006 Tulip Time Scholarship Games, including the prizes that participants could win.
- IN THE NEWS. // Bass Player;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p8
Presents an update on contests winners. Prize won by David Reichley; Description of the bass guitar won by Lowell Plank.
- free stuff. // Redbook;Oct2000, Vol. 195 Issue 4, p30
Presents the prizes for the contest launched by `Redbook' magazine.