- Inorganic Chemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/06/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 10, p29
Presents updates on the prices of inorganic chemicals as of March 6, 2000. Caustic soda; Chlorine; Sodium chlorate.
- INORGANICS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/14/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 16, p20
The article offers news briefs related to inorganic compounds industry including U.S. caustic soda export prices are likely to rise, caustic soda production to rise in South America, and U.S. soda ash prices are expected to rise in 2012.
- Inorganic chemicals. // Chemical Business;Aug99, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p105
Deals with the production status of inorganic chemicals in India as of April 1999. Soda ash; Caustic soda; Chlorine.
- Caustic soda's steady price drop prompts switching from soda ash. Johnson, Dexter // Chemical Market Reporter;04/28/97, Vol. 251 Issue 17, p5
Reports on developments related to the inorganic chemical industry as of April 28, 1997. Decline of caustic soda prices; Industry's switch from soda ash; Market observers' comments.
- Chloralkali Market Shows Signs Of Better Balance for Co-Products. Capone, Arthur // Chemical Market Reporter;10/02/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the state of the chloralkali market as of October 2000. Increase in caustic soda prices; Analysis of caustic soda's market value; Chlorine spot prices per ton in July 2000; Impact of the rise in chlorine demand on caustic soda demand.
- Inorganics in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p20
Presents news concerning inorganic compounds as of September 2002. Increase in the pricing of Tetra Technologies Inc.'s liquid calcium chloride; Hike in the price of Occidental Chemical Corp.'s caustic soda; Rise in the off-schedule price of chlorine from Vulcan Chemicals.
- Inorganic Chemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;02/28/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 9, p19
Offers a look on the price of several inorganic chemicals in the United States as of February 2000. Price increase on sodium chlorate imposed by Eka Chemicals company; Increase on off-list prices of caustic soda at Dow Chemical Co.
- Tight Supply Promts Another Caustic Soda Increase. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;8/24/2002-9/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 34, p43
Reports the increase in caustic soda prices in September 2002. Role of supply and demand to the price increase; Information on the operating rates of chlor-alkali plants; Prices of caustic soda.
- Caustic soda rises on tight supply. Thakur Desai, Suresh // Chemical Business;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p36
The article reports on the 50 rupees per 50 kilogram (kg) increase in caustic soda prices in New Delhi, India in early November 2013 due to higher demand from consuming industries and shortage of supply.