- Journal Of Marketing Research. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Apr2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pi
The article is a list of people's names who are involved in the publication of this periodical "Journal of Marketing Research" including chief executive officer Dennis Dunlap, editor TÃ¼lin Erdem, and editorial board member Dina Mayzlin.
- Journal of Marketing Research. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Jun2013, Vol. 50 Issue 3, pi
The article lists the staff, editors, and advisory and editorial boards of the "Journal of Marketing Research" as of June 2013.
- READER GUIDE. // State Journal (WV);4/10/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p2
No abstract available.
- Guest Editorial from a Previous Editor-in-Chief: Comments for 25th Anniversary Issue of Marketing Science. Ratchford, Brian T. // Marketing Science;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p559
The author offers commentary about articles published in the 25th anniversary issue of "Marketing Science," during which he was the editor-in-chief of the publication. He notes that the articles offer insight into the growth of the field of marketing and its history. Quantitative and behavioral...
- From The Editor. Cunningham, William H.; Wilson, David T. // Journal of Marketing;Fall1984, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the role of industrial marketing. According to the authors, the effects of the recent recession and the rapid change in technology have added to the new competitive environment. They say scholars need to recognize the change in markets in their research, and that a premium...
- New editor joins Journal of Marketing Research staff. // Marketing News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p18
Discusses the editor of the 'Journal of Marketing Research,' Dick R. Wittink. Discussion of his educational and employment background; Statement that he is a highly regarded researcher.
- WEB POLL RESULTS. // Rubber & Plastics News;7/25/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
This article presents results of a public opinion poll conducted by the journal "Rubber and Plastics News," to determine the efficacy of executives related to the rubber industry and trade. 39% of respondents said that he/she is a lousy boss while 26.8% remark that he/she is doing a great job.
- PROGRAM BOARD EDITORS. // Journal of Marketing;Oct67 Part 2, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses the functions of the program board and editors of the American Marketing Association. The author notes that the board is selected from the field of authors and editors that exists within the field of marketing. According to the author, all of the editors report to the...
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Anitsal, Ismet // Academy of Marketing Studies Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article offers information about the "Academy of Marketing Studies Journal." The DreamCatchers Group LLC owns and publishes the said journal, with the editorial board and editors appointed by the nonprofit organization Allied Academies Inc. It mentions that the articles within the issue have...