- ANNOUNCEMENT. // Philosophical Quarterly;Oct76, Vol. 26 Issue 105, following p390
Presents announcement regarding the increase in subscription rates of "The Philosophical Quarterly" made by the Committee of Management.
- Renewal of paid subscriptions. // Weekly Epidemiological Record;11/8/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 45, p379
Presents a reminder on the renewal of subscription for 'Weekly Epidemiological Record,' in 2003. Rate of revised annual subscription; Contact information for countries without appointed sales agents.
- Important Announcement to Subscribers. // Journal of Behavioral Education;Mar2002, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents an announcement for subscribers of the "Journal of Behavioral Education." Designation of the journal's volume; Payment for the subscription; Contact information for clarrifcation regarding the subscription.
- Go easy on longer-term subscribers. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;9/1/93, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p9
Reports on the need to have more than one billing series and more policies for delinquent magazine and book subscribers. `Prevention' circulation manager Larry Hill's advice to go easy on long-term patrons; Progressive reminders; Avoidance of threats.
- In Back Issues. // American Historical Review;Apr2010, Vol. 115 Issue 2, preceding p351
The article presents introductions to the April 1910 and April 1935 issues of the journal, highlighting their featured articles on U.S. historiography between 1884 and 1934 by Theodore Clarke Smith, the history of the Molly Maguires Irish organization in Pennsylvania by James Ford Rhodes, and...
- HALFBACK dumps TBP. // Body Politic;Mar78, Issue 41, p5
Reports on the decision of the organizers of the HALFBACK program to exclude newspaper "The Body Politic" in the program which allows people to use their old Wintario lottery tickets as credits towards the purchase of Canadian books and magazine subscriptions. Objectives of the scheme; Reason...
- Be E-Successful with E-Newsletters Part 2. Embleton, Kelly // Canadian Musician;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p19
The article presents information on ways to successfully manage electronic newsletter business. It is time to learn about the most important issues about creating and sending your newsletter, ways to make sure your newsletter is read, get the readers to your site, generate sales and more. Your...
- An Inviting Past, An Enduring Future. // Old House Journal;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p117
Invites readers to subscribe to the magazine "Old-House Journal." Advantages of owning this magazine; Web site for more information.
- Oxford Economic Papers. // Oxford Economic Papers;Jan2013, Vol. 65 Issue 1, pii
The article offers information on the subscription of the periodical "Oxford Economic Papers." It notes that the subscription rates for individuals in 2013 is 98 euros in Europe and 65 pounds for the rest of the world. It mentions that readers can obtain updates of the periodical by registering...