20 YEARS AGO10 YEARS AGO
- foreign acquisition in the u.s. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p66
A list of completed foreign acquisition deals in the U.S. is presented. The deals include the acquisition of All-American Bottling from Browne Bottling Co. by Cadbury Schweppes PLC of Great Britain, the purchase of the Gillette deodorant brands from Procter & Gamble Co. by Henkel KGaA of Germany...
- Henkel Buys Costa Mesa Hair Products Maker for $225M. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;1/12/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the plans of Henkel KGAA to buy the Advanced Research Laboratories Inc. to boost its hair products business in Costa Mesa, California. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Sales performance of Henkel.
- Lord expanding German base with purchase. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;3/20/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p9
The article reports that Lord Corp. has planned to buy the rubber-coating business of Germany's Henkel KGaA to expand its base in Europe. The transaction is conditional on customary closing conditions, including required antitrust approvals. Lord makes components and systems for controlling...
- Henkel eyes Belersdorf. // European Chemical News;5/26/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2054, p9
Reports on the interest of Henkel to purchase Beiersdorf. Reaction from Henkel; Speculations on the deal.
- Henkel Acquires Missouri Firm. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;11/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the acquisition of adhesives and sealants producer Orbseal from private equity firms TSG Capital Fund III, Sealion and other shareholders by Henkel. Information on Orbseal; Purchases made by Henkel in 2003; Benefit of the deal for Henkel.
- Henkel buys Makroflex. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
Reports that Henkel Group has acquired the Makroflex adhesives and sealants business from YIT Construction Ltd. of Helsinki, Finland. Business turnover of Makroflex in 2002; Products manufactured by Henkel; Comments from Alois Linder, executive vice president for Henkel's consumer and craftsmen...
- Orbseal buy bolsters Henkel's US plans. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;11/8/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2123, p9
Reports on the acquisition of preformed acoustic parts and sealants maker Orbseal by Henkel. Annual sales of Orbseal; Advantages of the acquisition to Henkel; Plan of Henkel to expand in China.
- Henkel to Acquire Dial for $2.9 Billion. Walsh, Kerri; D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;12/24/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 46, p25
Reports on the acquisition of Dial by Henkel. Price per share offered by Henkel; Significance of the deal; Product line of Dial in North America; Information on the market share of Dial.
- Henkel to buy two Indian firms. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;3/20/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p45
Reports that Henkel KGaA has offered to acquire Calcutta Chemical and Detergents India from Shaw Wallace, according to Standard Chartered Bank, the sale manager. Terms of agreement.