Calendar of Events
- A Letter from Camp. Walker, Lewis J. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p24
The rationale for a retreat for financial planning practitioners was a relaxed venue on a college campus, mixing speakers and attendees to foster a sense of community. What better place for an exercise in creative introspection than Saint John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Reflective...
- FPA Business Solutions 2001. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2006 Supplement, p22
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association's "Business Solutions 2007" conference, which will be held in Denver, Colorado from February 6 to 8, 2007. The conference will address the challenges associated with adopting new processes in business and managing the growth spurred by new...
- Calendar of Events. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2010 Practice Management, p5
A calendar of events in the U.S. area related to business solutions and financial planning from January 2010 to October 2010 is presented including "Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Central Florida 20th Annual Financial Symposium," "FPA of the National Capital Area Winter 2010 Educational...
- The Experience Continues. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p9
The author talks about the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Virtual Experience 2013, a virtual event that complements the live conference. According to the author, attendees of the annual Experience conference can access several on-demand sessions being offered by the virtual event....
- Life Planning Workshop Draws Planners From 20 Countries. Marsh, Ann // Financial-planning.com;9/23/2014, p1
A workshop on an approach that some say goes far beyond classic principles, gives international players a taste of the process.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2010 Practice Management, p5
A calendar of Financial Planning Association (FPA) events including the FPA Chapter Leader's Conference in Broomfield, Colorado from November 5-7, 2010, the FPA Business Solutions 2011 in Cambridge, Massachusetts from March 3-5, and FPA Retreat 2011 in Bonita Springs, Florida from May 3-6.
- Where is the industry headed? Bloch, Jo-Anne // Money Management;11/19/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 43, Special section p4
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association (FPA) national conference which will be directed by regulatory reform. It mentions the achievements made by the national conference such as the discussion on breaches of code and rules of conduct with Storm Financial and with other members...
- Bricks and mortar. Awad, Amal // Money Management;11/19/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 43, Special section p6
The article discusses the fundamentals of business sustainability needed by asset managers to manage a downturn. It tackles strength, stability, and financials as important tools to manage amidst the global financial crisis. It features Jarrod Brown as the one of the speakers at the Financial...
- FPA 2011 National Conference. // Money Management;11/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p18
The article presents the schedule of activities with the presenters of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) 2011 National Conference to be held on November 17-18, 2011.