Proud Creative gives S4C identity an international scope
- Service to Children-Television. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/9/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p6a
The article announces that KRGV-TV in Weslaco, Texas has garnered the Service to Children award for television for 2008 in U.S.
- 'MONEY FOR NOTHING,' A PASSING OFFENSIVE,' AND 'THE BURIED AND THE DEAD'. Jensen, Elizabeth // Television Week;1/19/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p14
The article announces that WFAA-TV, the ABC affiliate television station in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, has won the Gold Baton award from the Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Awards.
- Investigative reporting--television. // Quill;Jun2002, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p27
Comments on the investigative report on television 'The Secret Report,' by the WCPO-TV in Cincinnati, Ohio. Overview of the investigative report; Number of years consumed in completing the report; Award given to WCPO-TV for their investigative report.
- Friend in Need Awards-Television. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/9/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 23, p6a
The article announces that Belo Corp.'s KTVB-TV in Boise, Idaho, has received the Friend in Need Awards for Television.
- The winning hour. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/02/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 28, p21
Reports that Los Angeles, California-based television station KCOP's evening news program won a year 2001 Best Newscast Emmy award. Awards won by other television stations in the area.
- WNBC IN ENEMY HEAVEN. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;4/1/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 62, p1
Reports that WNBC took home 12 awards at the 46th annual New York Emmy Awards. Three television stations that shared second-place honors; Other winners at the awards night.
- San Antonio station honored. Trigoboff, Dan // Broadcasting & Cable;04/19/99, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p72
Reports that San Antonio, Texas-based television station KMOL-TV has received the 1999 Corporate Citizenship of San Antonio Award for its various community projects. KMOL's production of a breast cancer awareness series called `Bosom Buddies' and a prostate cancer series titled `Man Alive.'
- WNET cleans up at N.Y. Emmys. Bernstein, Paula // Variety;04/24/2000, Vol. 378 Issue 10, p65
Features public broadcaster WNET, which dominated the 43rd annual New York Emmy Awards in April 2000. Number of statuettes collected by WNET in the awards; Information on the recognition given to the company during the awards.
- Friend in need. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/25/99, Vol. 129 Issue 4, p130
Presents information on the awards given to television stations in the United States for their efforts in public service and public awareness. KMOL-TV in San Antonio, Texas for their extensive reporting on flood conditions in October 1998; WREG-TV in Memphis, Tennessee for their part in...