- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p81
This section offers news briefs related to the foodservice industry. Volume III of the series "Savoring the Best of World Flavors: Vietnam and the Island of Sicily" is presented by Unilever Foodsolutions in association with the Culinary Institute of America. The new Indie Film Junkie promotion...
- Unilever calls on industry to unite against food waste. KUHN, KERSTIN // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4695, p6
The article presents the findings of a research conducted by the company Unilever Food Solutions on tackling the issue of avoidable food waste in the food industry.
- WACS honors Unilever Foodsolutions. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p58
The article reports on the award that Unilever Foodsolutions received from the World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS). WACS is a professional organization dedicated to maintaining and improving the standards of global cuisine. Furthermore, Unilever was honored with their first ever Global...
- UNILEVER FORKS OUT A GOOD WEEK. // Australian Hotelier;Nov2012 Pub Dining, p4
The article discusses the awareness program by Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) "Good Fork Week" from October 22 until October 28 2012.
- Seasoned with alcohol. // Food Manufacture;Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the Food Solutions' development of a range of alcohol-inspired pastes, sauces, seasonings and chutneys.
- Help customers make healthy choices. Rogers, Tracey // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4688, p60
The article offers information on the food products and services offered by Unilever Food Solutions.
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p62
This article offers news briefs in the food service industry. Enodis has introduced EnerLogic, a program that helps operators identify energy-efficient and environmentally responsible food service equipment. Unilever Foodsolutions received the first-ever Global Partnership Award from the World...
- Unilever Joins WACS. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2007, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p104
The article announces the decision of the World Association of Chefs' Societies (WACS) to team up with Unilever Foodsolutions on an international initiative called Women in WACS. The international initiative aims to inspire and encourage women to pursue and excel in culinary careers.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p74
This section offers news briefs about the foodservice industry, including Windsor Foods' launched of Fit Kids program, Unilever Food Solutions' website, SandwichPro.com and Beef Checkoff program's search for entries in its fifth annual National Foodservice Beef Backer Awards.