- Soft-serve cool. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr97, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p105
Offers tips to United States restaurants on soft serve, shake and frozen beverage servings during the summer season. Broad guidelines for frozen soft-serve products; Tips on deciding which types of equipment to buy.
- Plain vanilla ice cream? Dahm, Lori // Dairy Field;Oct2000, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p43
Focuses on the complexities of vanilla ingredients for ice cream formulations in the United States. Varieties of vanilla extract, vanilla flavors, vanilla flavoring and vanillin from which to choose; U.S. government regulations for vanilla; Commonly used vanilla ingredients; Extraction method. ...
- The frosty moment called for ice cream. Sarver, Susan // Christian Science Monitor;12/2/98, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p18
Discusses the giving of old-fashioned ice cream machines as wedding presents. Responses of couples to the gift; The machine received by the author and her husband; Value of making ice cream after an argument; When the machine broke.
- Experiencing turbulence. Crowter, Paul // Dairy Industries International;Oct2012, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p22
No abstract available.
- HB Kick-Starts Christmas Sales. // Checkout;Oct2014, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p68
The article offers brief information on the Gingerbread Sandwich ice-cream from Hb Iceberger, ice-brand from Unilever UK and Ireland.
- The scoop on ice cream trends. // Food & Drink Technology;Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p31
The article discusses the changing trends of the ice cream selling that rises its demand and popularity among the frozen foods and the 300 percent rise in the sales of the products in Great Britain. Topics discussed include taste of Amaretti Amoretto and a Grape ice cream from Amore di Gelate,...
- Ice Cream Bar. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;01/01/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p69
Focuses on ice cream bars offered by Klondike Kate's restaurant in Newark, Delaware. Popular flavors; Origin of restaurant's name.
- ...we all scream for new flavors of ice cream. Caldwell, Mary // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p29
Focuses on the ice cream flavors offered in various restaurants in the United States. Major ingredients; Ice cream preparation; Innovations in presenting ice cream; Specialties for various occasions.
- Resurgence of sorbet? Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;07/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 14, p138
Features Green Dolphin Street in Chicago, Illinois, which offers a selection of sorbet to their customers. Concerted effort of staff to promote the sorbets.