- Mouths twice happy. M.P. // Restaurant Business;04/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p82
Features Norma's Restaurant in New York City, New York. Offer of a complimentary fruit smoothie shot to breakfast patrons; Effect of marketing strategy on restaurant revenues; Flavors of smoothie shots; Use of homemade candied orange chips as check accompaniments.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p26
The article presents news about food and beverages launched by restaurants in the United States as of June 2006. Emerald City Smoothie has rolled out two additional smoothies to its offerings, the Matcha Green tea smoothie and the Vega Berry Blast smoothie. Meanwhile, Mio Gelato, a galeteria,...
- Getting Juices Flowing. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, THE BREAKFAST JOURNAL p1
Discusses the popularity of fruit juices in various restaurants in the U.S. Topseller and favored breakfast juice; Way to add variety to juice selections; Health benefits of smoothies.
- Smoothies in the Mix. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p36
This article provides information on several restaurants and academic institutions in the U.S. that offer smoothies beverages to its customers and students. Freshens Quality Brands, which operates more than 1,500 dessert and smoothie locations including 480 in campus venues, re-images its...
- Give it a shot. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, Special section p10
The article provides information on specialty shakes and smoothies offered by Energy Kitchen, a five-unit restaurant chain in New York City. All made to order, plus all Designer Shakes, $5.50 each, have a shot of protein powder, antioxidants, chromium picolinate, carnitine or another additive....
- Summer smoothie. Swinney, Bridget // Parenting;Aug98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p168
Offers instructions for the preparation of a fruit smoothie. INSETS: A non-dairy option;How to freeze canned fruit.
- Crazy Carrot Juice Bar & Cafe, St. Paul, Minn. Strauss, Karyn // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p59
Features the Crazy Carrot Juice Bar & Cafe in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Menu items; Ingredients used in the cafe's smoothies; Management personnel.
- Fruit smoothies. Reese, Krista // Arthritis Today;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p54
Presents information on desserts called fruit smoothies in the United States. Information on various smoothie shops; Details on the book `Smoothies,' by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern.
- The ultimate smoothies. Barber, Mary; Corpening, Sara // Bon Appetit;Jan1998, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p82
Reports on the popularity of smoothies as drinks in the United States (U.S.). Ingredients used in smoothies.