- Mouths twice happy. M.P. // Restaurant Business;04/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p82
Features Norma's Restaurant in New York City, New York. Offer of a complimentary fruit smoothie shot to breakfast patrons; Effect of marketing strategy on restaurant revenues; Flavors of smoothie shots; Use of homemade candied orange chips as check accompaniments.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p26
The article presents news about food and beverages launched by restaurants in the United States as of June 2006. Emerald City Smoothie has rolled out two additional smoothies to its offerings, the Matcha Green tea smoothie and the Vega Berry Blast smoothie. Meanwhile, Mio Gelato, a galeteria,...
- Getting Juices Flowing. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, THE BREAKFAST JOURNAL p1
Discusses the popularity of fruit juices in various restaurants in the U.S. Topseller and favored breakfast juice; Way to add variety to juice selections; Health benefits of smoothies.
- Smoothies in the Mix. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p36
This article provides information on several restaurants and academic institutions in the U.S. that offer smoothies beverages to its customers and students. Freshens Quality Brands, which operates more than 1,500 dessert and smoothie locations including 480 in campus venues, re-images its...
- Give it a shot. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, Special section p10
The article provides information on specialty shakes and smoothies offered by Energy Kitchen, a five-unit restaurant chain in New York City. All made to order, plus all Designer Shakes, $5.50 each, have a shot of protein powder, antioxidants, chromium picolinate, carnitine or another additive....
- SMOOTHIE OPERATOR. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Clark, Champ; Cunneff, Tom; Ellman, Steven; Fleeman, Michael; Fowler, Joanne; Gallagher, Dede; Gold, Todd; Herbst, Diane; Lansing, Kimberly; Nussbaum, Gail; Paley, Rebecca; Rodriguez, Brenda; Williams, Kelly // People;12/6/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 23, p24
This article reports that Britney Spears' father is the new owner of a smoothie bar called JJ Chill in California.
- Fine Food To-Go. Molema, Julie // Sun Valley Magazine;Summer/Fall2014, p162
The article offers information on several dining options that visitors can try in Sun Valley, Idaho. It mentions the Glow Live Food CafÃ© which serves hikers with refreshing smoothies. It cites the Wrap City which offers teriyaki chicken and Shelley's Deli which serves he House Roasted Turkey...
- Smoothie, juice bar opens on South Hill. Spitzer, Judith // Journal of Business (10756124);11/6/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 23, pA7
A review is offered for the drive-thru smoothie and juice bar named Guice opened by Michelle Kinyon at South Hill in Spokane, Washington, which offers organic non-dairy smoothies made with vegetables, fruits and alternative milk products such as coconut milk, rice and almond.
- 7 restaurant trends for 2016. // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;12/7/2015, p2
The article offers information on trend of restaurants and food in 2016. Topics discussed include rising trend of bowl foods including smoothies; Acai bowls with scoopable texture milk , finished with fruit, granola and chia seeds; Nashville-style hot chicken in Carla Hall's Southern Kitchen;...