- Getting Juices Flowing. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, THE BREAKFAST JOURNAL p1
Discusses the popularity of fruit juices in various restaurants in the U.S. Topseller and favored breakfast juice; Way to add variety to juice selections; Health benefits of smoothies.
- Give it a shot. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, Special section p10
The article provides information on specialty shakes and smoothies offered by Energy Kitchen, a five-unit restaurant chain in New York City. All made to order, plus all Designer Shakes, $5.50 each, have a shot of protein powder, antioxidants, chromium picolinate, carnitine or another additive....
- Smoothies in the Mix. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p36
This article provides information on several restaurants and academic institutions in the U.S. that offer smoothies beverages to its customers and students. Freshens Quality Brands, which operates more than 1,500 dessert and smoothie locations including 480 in campus venues, re-images its...
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: FROZEN DRINKS. Strenk, T. H. // Restaurant Business;Aug2007, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p64
The article presents several categories of frozen drinks which are sold in various restaurants in the U.S. Frozen drinks covers both alcoholic and non-alcoholic which include daiquiris, mudslides, piÃ±a coladas and smoothies, granitas, frosty cappuccinos and even frozen tea. The Lone Star...
- PART IV: SEGMENT ANALYSIS: CHAPTER 48: SNACK FOOD CHAINS. // Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook;2007, p237
Chapter 48 of the book "The 2007 Restaurant & Foodservice Market Research Handbook" is presented. Surveyed are U.S. snack food chains which grossed $7.8 billion in 2006. The top three market leaders are Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen and Jamba Juice. The snack food outlets, especially the smoothie...
- The Next British Invasion. // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
Features the smoothies made from pure crashed fruit that are distributed by the Natural Group, Inc. Flavors; Sizes; Contact information.
- Sunny Island Smoothie. // Highlights;Aug2013, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p31
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a Sunny Island Smoothie with several kinds of fruits.
- Fat-shredding smoothie recipes. Duckett, Michaela L. // Charlotte Post;7/10/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 44, p3B
The article presents recipes for several smoothies including Classic Blueberry Mango Smoothie, Fruit Power Smoothie, and Green Power Machine.
- Make breakfast run more smoothly. // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Oct2014, Vol. 245 Issue 10, p54
A recipe for Protein-Packed Berry Burst Smoothie is presented.