Is 'Feta Compli' done for?
- Top-movers on campus. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p66
Reports on the popularity of paninis or deli sandwiches in colleges and universities in the U.S. as of August 2002. Options of sandwiches offered at Columbia University in New York City; Basic sandwiches and wraps offered daily at the International Cafe in Pennsylvania College of Technology;...
- Leveraging a Comfort Food Favorite. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information about the Le Mac menu offered by Aramark at the University of Delaware, which won the Best Station Concept award.
- Creating specialty items. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p110
Focuses on wraps and sandwich trends in food services at colleges and universities in the United states. Details on five types of sandwiches offered by Harvard University's Crimson Catering; Brief details on various varieties wraps are available in; Which wraps are more popular; Comments from...
- DELI GROWS IN CAMPUS REC CENTER. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Provides information on a deli called Sidelines opened by the food service team at the University of North Texas in Denton in August 2003. Sales performance of the deli; Types of sandwiches served at Sidelines; Other food items offered at the deli.
- Hofstra Univ. adds to menu, prevents boredom. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p14
The article focuses on the food service available at the Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York. Now, more than ever, variety in food service is not simply about adding a couple of Americanized ethnic dishes to the cycle menu of entrees served in a cafeteria's steam wells. Variety branches...
- Gannon grabs relief. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the launch of the InterMetzo foodservice establishment at Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. The operation allows students, faculty and staff to purchase specialty coffees and teas, pastries, sandwiches and salads in between classes or meetings. It also gives general...
- Campus deli grabs more to-go sales. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that Columbia University dining services Uris Deli and Ferris Booth Fresh are expecting to increase their sales at a delivery in the business school, due to the launch of an upscale grab-and-go program. Everyday the restaurants offer six to eight salad choices and 10 to 12...
- Good Things in Small Packages. // Food Management;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the 20% increase generated by Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota in dinner participation when it introduced a Slider Bar as a special menu option for one night. With more than a thousand students who have participated, Concordia plans to repeat the same promotion....
- 'Cool and Crazy.'. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p26
Provides information on a servery called Ro*Tiki at the Vanderbilt University. Background on the establishment of the servery; Dishes served; Difference of its ordering system from other on-line food ordering systems.